International Breweries Plc – Anheuser-Busch InBev Recruitment for Laboratory Technician (Micro)
International Breweries Plc – Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona, and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician (Micro)
Job Requisition ID: 30034192
Location: Sagamu Brewery, Ogun
Job type: Full time
- Carry out specialized and highly specialized quality analyses for which the shift-based teams are not responsible
- Record the results of analyses on appropriate information systems and communicate results where required
- Conduct analysis of results to identify problems and improvement opportunities timeously
- Assist the shift-based teams in the execution of quality analysis, where required
- Conduct calibration of specialist equipment for which the labs are responsible and provide calibration assistance to the shift-based teams where required
- Conduct required and requested quality audits, completing the appropriate documentation and communicating the results
- Review quality analysis procedures of shift-based teams, identifying problems or training needs and communicating these to the team leader
- Conduct regular audits of calibration procedures of shift-based production teams and communicate results
- Conduct audits of analytic procedures to ensure compliance with COT guidelines, and identify corrective actions required
- Where required, initiate corrective actions coming out of the quality audits in areas that impact the laboratory
- Support the shift-based production teams in problem-solving, providing specialist assistance and techniques
- Coach, mentor, and assist shift-based production teams on the problem-solving and correct use of problem-solving techniques
- Support the shift-based production teams by assisting in training needs analysis
- Coach, mentor, and assist shift-based production teams with quality analyses and correct use of analytical techniques
- Carry out specialized analyses in support of the evaluation of continuous improvement opportunities
- Determine additional analytical work required to evaluate continuous improvement opportunities
- Take part in regional and divisional process optimization initiatives as required
- Prepared to work shifts
- The main role is to apply core competencies to achieve optimum plant and process performance
- Manage a process area according to VPO principles and standards
- A logical, analytical problem solver who can operate in an unstructured environment
- A team player (prepared to communicate, listen and assist).
- Initiative and Energy
- Achievement Drive (improvement, do better than standard or what was done previously, be the best).
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Microbiology, Biochemistry, or other related Courses
- 1-year on-the-job training, SKAP Completed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date