NKST School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form for 2023-2024
NKST School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form for 2023-2024 session is Out. The NKST School of Nursing Mkar, Benue State is open for admission applications from suitably qualified candidates into the Post-basic Nursing programme .
Post-basic Nursing application admission form sales for 2023/2024 academic session will start from 21st November 2022. See List of School of Nursing Whose Form is Out for 2022
What is the Price NKST School of Nursing Admission Form?
NKST School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form for 2023-2024 section is N20,000.00, while the screening fee is N5,000 only.
what are the Cut off mark for NKST School of Nursing
The admission committee of NKST School of Nursing Mkar is responsible for reviewing the application and admission is said to be based on your entrance examination result.
Moreover, the cut of mark for the entrance exam is not always made public either through the portal or any other known means. However, one thing is certain, that irrespective of the cut off mark, the admissions will be based on performance.
Requirements for Admission
1. Applicants must be a registered midwife (RM) with at least a notification from registration Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN)
2. Candidates must have at least four (4) credits in English Language, Biology and any other two subjects in WAEC, NECO and NABTEB. Please note that NABTEB cannot be combined.
Steps on how to Apply for NKST School of Nursing Mkar Admission Form
Admission form cost a non refundable Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000) and Screening fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only. Kindly make payment to the following account below:
BANK ACCOUNT – 1012129112
ACCOUNT NAME – School of Nursing Mkar
BANK NAME– Zenith bank
- Visit www.nkstonline.org
- Click ‘NURSING’ (Visit portal)
- A log-in page displays with username and password. Click ”QUICKPAY” (it is found under the dialogue box “forget password?”)
- My Account” will be displayed. Enter your details
- Unique identification number (enter your phone number or any number of your choice)
- Full name (surname and first name)
- Payment item – select “admission form
5. Click “Pay Now”
6. You can select “pay with card” to use your ATM card or you can select “pay with bank” to pay from your account. Follow the instructions to pay
7. Print out your receipt and proceed to the Bursary department of the school to obtain your forms
Examination Date For NKST School of Nursing Entrance 2023-2024
The Management of NKST School of Nursing Mkar is glad to inform all candidates that the 2023/2024 post-basic Nursing programme screening examination has been scheduled as follows below:
Date: 16th February 2023