NTI Recruitment Application Form Portal 2020: Do you desire to work with the NTI? if yes then the opportunity is now read till the end as we give you all the information you need about the NTI recruitment.
Before we proceed what is the full meaning of NTI? if you know the answer congratulations but if you don’t know don’t panic the full meaning of NTI is National Teacher’s institute it was founded on in 1976 in Nigeria to trained, qualified teaching staff at all levels of the educational system.
The Requirement for NTI Recruitment 2020
before you can be employed to work with NTI there are certain criteria that you must meet for you to qualify for the recruitment the includes
- candidates must have the following degree A B.Sc. or M.Sc. holder in Law, Economics, Accounting, Banking & Finance, Geology, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or another related discipline;
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and must also have the (The National Identification Number (NIN) ID Card
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Leadership and management skill;
- Knowledge of Nigerian Tax Laws and the ability to enforce them;
- candidates must have good communication skills
How to Apply for NTI Recruitment 2020
To apply for the National Teachers Institute (NTI) You must follow the guidelines given below for a successful application.
Applicants should note: the NTI application form is free of charge for anyone who is interested in applying for the available vacant positions sequel to this you are advised to abstain yourself from anyone demanding for money to give you the application form.
The application form is filled online visit https://my.nti.edu.ng/. in order to access the portal, you must have internet access in the laptop of your mobile device
From Guideempire.com we wish you all the best in your application
Note Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview via email and SMS