Oyo TESCOM 2022 Recruitment From Portal- www.tescom.jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/: The Government of Oyo State has urged all applicants to update their application on the recruitment portal for the Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) teaching and non-teaching work.
Oyo TESCOM 2022 Recruitment Application From
All applicants should note that the Oyo State Government requested that all applicants check the recruitment portal on Thursday 16 and Wednesday 22 July 2022 to upload their credentials and personal details.
The Government of Oyo State has now extended the deadline for uploading credentials to Wednesday 22 July 2022.
It has been attributed to some technical issues at the recruitment portal. From Thursday 16 July 2022 to Wednesday 22 July 2022, the Portal will now be open assigned by the Permanent Secretary of the Oyo State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM), Mrs. Grace Olabisi Oderinde.
Oyo TESCOM Teaching Staff Vacancy Positions
- English Language
- Agricultural Science
- Yoruba Language
- Basic Technology
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
Oyo TESCOM Non-Teaching Staff Vacancy Positions
- Day/Night Watchmen
- Clerical Officers
- Assistant Executive Officer (General Duties)
- Assistant Executive Officers (Accounts)
- Secretaries/ Typists (with basic computer knowledge)
Oyo TESCOM REQUIREMENTS FOR TEACHING STAFF:
Applicants must possess any or a combination of the following qualifications:
The National Certificate in Education (NCE)
Bachelor of Arts (Education) – B.A (Ed)/ Bachelor of Arts (B.A);
Bachelor of Science (Education) – B.Sc. (Ed)/Bachelor of Science (B.Sc);
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed); from recognized Institutions.
In addition, they should also possess the following:
- a. Primary School Leaving Certificate/Testimonial
- b. Senior Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics
- c. NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificated. Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- e. Local Government Identification
- f. Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable)
Oyo TESCOM REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-TEACHING STAFF POSITIONS:
a. Day/Night Watchmen
Applicants must be mentally and physically fit with Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
b. Clerical Officers:
Applicant must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education with five credits (O/L) at one sitting or six credits at two sittings in WAEC, NECO, and other relevant examination bodies.
c. Assistant Executive Officers (General Duties)
Applicant must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education (O/L) four (4) credits at one sitting or five (5) credits at two sittings plus National Diploma (OND) in Public Administration and Secretarial Assistant, Basic knowledge of computer skills is an added advantage.
d. Assistant Executive Officers (Accounts)
– Applicant must possess a Senior Secondary School Certificate/General Certificate of Education (O/L) four (4) credits at one sitting or five (5) credits at two sittings plus National Diploma (OND) in Financial Accounting, Basic knowledge of computer skills is an added advantage.
e. In addition to the above, prospective candidates must also possess the following:
Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or sworn Affidavit of Declaration of Age
Local Government Identification
– Evidence of Change of Name (if applicable).
How to Apply for Oyo TESCOM Recruitment 2022
Candidates who wish to apply for the Oyo State TESCOM Job can press the button below to start filling the application form if you have applied before kindly upload your document.
Others Trending 2022 Nigeria Jobs You Can Apply
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Npower Batch C Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment