Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2023-2023 Application Form is Out. you can read below on how to apply for the job.
Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment Update 2023-2023
Rivers State Government has announced vacancies at State service Commission Recruitment. Interested applicant are advised to visit the Rivers State Judicial Service Commission recruitment in Rivers State 2023 through the https://rsjsc.rivjobs.ng/ portal to apply. additionally, you can read the terms and conditions before applying.
Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment Portal 2023-2023
Warning! guideempire.com is not the official recruitment site of rivers state judicial service commission
We only publish Rivers State judicial Service recruitment updates to help applicants on the requirement and how to apply. we do not charge for this information, do not pay anyone for this information. The online application form for the Rivers State Judicial Service Commission free.
Positions Available and Qualifications
A. CHAIRMAN OF CUSTOMARY COURT
- Customary Court, Aboada East
- Customary Court, Bonny
- Customary Court, Isiokpo
B. proposed court
- Customary Court, Abuloma
- Customary Court, Obie/Akpor
- Customary Court, Ogu
- Customary Court, Onne
- Customary Court, Port Harcourt
Qualification and Experience
1. Candidates must be a Legal Practitioner
2. At least Seven (7) years post call experience are needed
2. Applicant must not be above 40 years of age
3. Applicant must come from within the court locality.
C. MEMBER OF CUSTOMARY COURT
1. Customary Court, Abua
2. Customary Court, Akabuka
3. Customary Court, Andoni
4. Customary Court, Bonny
5. Customary Court, Choba
6. Customary Court, Egwi
7. Customary Court, Koor
8. Customary Court, Ndon
9. Customary Court, Okwuz
10. Customary Court, Omaku
11. Customary Court, Opobo
12. Customary Court, Orzu
13. Customary Court, Rumuogba
14. Customary Court, Taabaa
D. PROPOSED COURTS
1. Customary Court, Abuloma
2. Customary Court, Obio/Akpor
3. Customary Court, Ogu
4. Customary Court. Onne
5. Customary Court, Port Harcourt
Qualification and Experience
1. Applicant must be a Legal Practitioner of at least five (5) years post-call experience.
2. you must not be above 40 years or less than 30 years of age.
3. Candidates must come from within the locality of the court.
How to Apply for Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment 2023
The application can be done either online and offline.
The online application portal is https://rsjsc.riversstate.gov.ng/
You must meet with all the requirements and qualifications to increase your chances.
the following documents are needed to be uploaded during the application:
(a) Curriculum vitae giving the following details.
- Full name,
- Position desired and court
- Date of birth, town and local government area of origin.
- Current address
- phone number.
- Permanent home address
- Marital status
- Educational institutions.
- Academic qualification(s) and Work experience
- Present employment, status, salary and employer.
- Names of three (3) referees.
- Relevant credentials (academic/professional qualifications, etc.)
- Local government identification
- Proof of age(date of birth)
- Proof of completion of National Youth Service/or exemption.
Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment Closing Date 2023-2023
The Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Recruitment Form for 2023-2023 is out. Visit the Rivers State Judicial Service Commission recruitment portal through the https://rsjsc.rivjobs.ng/ to find out about the closing date.
Rivers State Judicial Service Commission Salary Structure 2023-2023
Each position has specific salary payment based on the ranking. additionally, all positions are pensionable with other allowances.
Leave a Reply