Is UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form [2023/2023] is out. below is UDUTH School of Nursing portal for 2023/2023 admission.
Is UDUTH School of Nursing Form [2023/2023] out?
The application form for Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH), Institution of Nursing for 2023/2023 is now available for individuals seeking admission to the school.
As a result, applications from properly qualified applicants are invited for admission to the School of Midwifery program for the 2023/2023.The selling of Online Application Forms is scheduled to begin on December 1st, 2023.
See the list of nursing schools where the application for 2023 is available.
What is the cost of UDUTH School of Nursing Form 2023?
The application form FEE is N5,000:00.
Applicants Must Possess at least Five (5) credits in science subjects from NECO, WAEC and NABTEB.
How to Apply for UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
- Interested candidates can obtain the form online on a payment of non-refundable sum of five thousand naira (N5,000) only through Remita
- Candidates should visit http//:www.remita.net/ and select Usman Danfodio University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto from the MDA (ministry, department and agencies) remita payment menu Select school of post basic Midwifery under the service then generate RRR number of the sum of N5,000 only
- Receipt of payment slip should be presented to SOM-UDUTH ACCOUNTANT and collect cashier receipt
- Photocopies of remita receipt and cashier receipt will then be used to obtain PIN SLIP from School of Midwifery, UDUTH, Sokoto Visit http/:www.sopbm.uduth.org.ng/basic to fill the form online
- Applicants should print the completed form and present it on examination date
UDUTH School of Nursing Entrance Examination Date 2023-2023
The management of the institution has announced the schedule for their entrance examination.
The Examination will hold as follows;
- Entrance Exam (Written): 7th January, 2023
- Oral interview date: 9th – 13th January, 2023
UDUTH School of Nursing Closing Date 2023-2023
The UDUTH School of Nursing Form for 2023/2023 is out. Online registration will close on 3rd January, 2023.
Keep checking this page; we will keep updating it daily.
UDUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You don’t need to start looking for UDUTH School of Nursing Past Question, all you need is to follow the instruction below and it be of help to you.
- The exam is CBT and not paper based test.
- Students that have written this exam confirmed that the questions covers English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Current Affair.
- The total number of questions is 100 which should be taken under 1hour.
- During the test, once you click next, you can’t go back (i.e. there is no back button on the test dashboard).
I have gathered a list of UDUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers in PDF format for you to download. Click here to download
Fees for UDUTH School of Nursing in 2023-2023
For freshly admitted nursing students of the UDUTH School of Nursing for 2023/2023 academic session. fees estimated to be between 150,000 to 200,000 Naira per session.
Leave a Reply