University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post-UTME/DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session, How to Apply for (UNIMAID) Post-UTME/DE Form, Eligibility for (UNIMAID) Post-UTME/DE Form see full details below.
University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post-UTME/DE From 2019: we wish to use the medium to announce to all aspirants seeking admission into the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) that the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) has release Post-UTME/DE Screening Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Eligibility for University of Maiduguri UNIMAID Post UTME
- Candidates must score at least 160 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for Direct Entry.
- ( Candidates should Note that this screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose the University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration)
How to Apply for University of Maiduguri UNIMAID Post UTME Form 2019
All Applicant who wish to apply for University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post-UTME/DE From should follow the guidelines given below for a successful application.
- candidates must visit the University of Maiduguri website with the link given below https://portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme and register for the online screening exercise.
- Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only for the registration including bank charges.
- The portal is open from 1st July 2019 and will be closed on 30th Oct 2019.
Here are the guidelines on how to register for the POST UTME
- First Click on register to create a new account.
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE Screening Account. which will require the following
- Your Jamb No.
- Your First Name
- Your Surname
- Your Choose Entry Mode (UTME or DE)
- YourE-mail Address (Username)
- Your Password (Note that it Must contain Upper Case and a number). Be sure of the password you use. so that you will not forget it for the next login
- Click the Register Account button.
- A confirmation link will be sent directly to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Payment Options:
- Click the Pay icon
- Click on the Print invoice (RRR invoice)
- Make sure you Go to any bank with your RRR invoice and make your payment
- After making the payment, go back and log to the site with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
- Continue with your registration
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you have any question as regards University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Post-UTME/DE From 2019, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time