Abia State Civil Service Recruitment 2023/2023 Application Form Portal: Are you online searching for jobs vacancy in the Abia State civil service commission that you can apply? or do u have the passion to work with the civil service if yes is your answer we have good news for you? We are delighted to inform you that the Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023 Application form is out for applicants who wish to apply for the job opportunity on This article includes all the details you need to learn about Recruitment of the Abia State Civil Service Commission.
Be we proceed to show you the requirement and how you can apply for the Abia State Civil Service Commission 2023/02023 recruitment it is important that we enlighten you with vacant positions that you can apply. below are the positions you can apply.
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer (Mining) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
- Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
Others Trending 2023 Nigeria Jobs You Can Apply
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Oyo State Tescom Recruitment & How to Apply
- Npower Batch C Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment
Requirements for Abia State Civil Service
All aspiring applicant who wishes to apply for the recruitment must have the following documents before filling the application form to enhance a successful application.
- All applicants must have O level in WAEC or NECO with five (5) credit in English and mathematics in not less than two sittings.
- Candidates must have a First Degree or HND equivalent from an accredited institution by NUC.
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must have good communication skills
- candidates age must be from 25 to 30 can apply
- Must be able to use the basic computer applications
How to Apply for Abia State Civil Service Recruitment 2023/2023
To apply, all aspiring applicant is required to follow the instructions below.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Abia State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
All Applicant can now visit the application portal by clicking this link Abiastate.gov.ng