Benue State Civil Service Recruitment 2023/2023: This to inform the general public that the Benue State Civil Service Commission has its open portal for recruitment. Are you graduate or undergraduate searching for job opportunities in Nigeria if yes I urge you to read till the end of these articles, here you will have vital information about the vacant positions, requirement, and how to apply successfully without stress. see the full details below.
In case you may be wondering where is Benue State located, how can I have information about Benue state civil service commission don’t panic you are at the right place. in the paragraph, we will give answers to your questions
About Benue State
Benue State is one of Nigeria’s North Central Region states with a 2006 census population of about 4,253,641. This is primarily populated by the populations of Tiv, Idoma, and Igede who speak the languages Tiv, Idoma, and Igede respectively. Benue is a fertile farming region; popularly grown crops include; bananas, mangoes, sweet potatoes, cassava, soya bean, guinea corn, flax, yams, sesame, maize, groundnuts, and palm trees. Benue State as it operates today is a living remnant of an institutional body that was created out of Northern Nigeria’s protectorate in the early 20th century.
Others Trending 2023 Nigeria Jobs You Can Apply
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment
- Oyo State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- Oyo State Tescom Recruitment & How to Apply
- Npower Batch C Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- Buhari Young Farmers Network Recruitment
Requirements for Benue State Civil Service Recruitment 2023/2023
All applicants must have the following document before filling the application form online.
- West African Senior Certificates (WASC) or Senior School Certificate (SSCE) with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Maths.
- National Examination Council or GCE certificate with at least five (5) credits including Engish and Maths.
- National Diploma (OND) obtained from a recognized government institution in Nigeria.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, and NCE in any discipline from a recognized institution of learning in Nigeria.
- NYSC Discharge certificate for the B.Sc and HND holders.
- The applicant will not be older than 35.
- The applicant must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- Recent passport photographs.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
How to Apply for Benue State Civil Service Recruitment 2023/2023
Interested individuals who have the above criteria and want to apply can click here or visit the official website of the Benue State Government @ www.benuestate.gov.ng.
Leave a Reply