Borno State Civil Service 2022/2022 Recruitment Application Form: In this article, we are going to show you how you can apply for the ongoing Borno State Civil Service Recruitment. below we have outlined the requirement if you desire to work with Borno State Civil Service commission I urge you to read till the end of this article so that you have adequate information about the recruitment process. see the full details below.
This article will provide answers to questions most frequently asked, such as:
- What are the general requirements for the 2022 Borno State Civil Service Recruitment?
- How can I apply for the Borno State Civil Service Recruitment 2022?
- Where can I get the 2022 Borno State Civil Service Recruitment application form?
- Where can I get the Borno State Civil Service Recruitment portal 2022/2022?
- When is the deadline day date for the 2022 Borno State Civil Service Recruitment application?
- More updates about the 2022 Borno State Civil Service Recruitment and other recruitment alerts both within and outside Nigeria.
Requirement For Borno State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2022
Interested persons wishing to apply for recruitment for the 2022 Borno State Civil Service must have the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nigerian.
- Applicants are expected to possess minimum qualifications of WAEC, SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or it’s equivalent with a minimum of five credits including English and mathematics.
- The applicant must have a good command of the English Language.
- Must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- Must not have been involved in any case of financial misconduct.
- The applicant must not be an ex-convict.
- The applicant must be computer literate.
How to Apply for Borno State Civil Service
Presently, The Borno State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Shortlisted candidates must undergo a screening procedure involving the examination and interviewing;
The applicants who follow the requirements will be allocated to companies listed under the scheme;
The Internship Course is three months in duration;
Certificates will be awarded to candidates who have completed the Program successfully;