You can now apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment. This is to inform all jobs seeks that the CBN has opened its portal for the recruitment of young people to fill in the vacant positions in the agency. read below you will have information about the requirement and how to apply for the recruitment without stress. you can also Download CBN Recruitment Past Questions & Answers Free PDF | Updated Copy
About Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is the Central bank and apex monetary authority of Nigeria established by the CBN Act of 1958 and commenced operations on July 1, 1959. … The central bank’s role as lender of last resort and adviser to the federal government has sometimes pushed it into murky regulatory waters.
Others Trending Recruitment You can Also click and Apply
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form
- NYSC Recruitment Application Form
- INEC Recruitment
- DICON Recruitment From
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Oyo State TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2023
Available Vacant positions in CBN Recruitment 2023
1.) Graduate Accountant
2.) Entry-level Office Assistant
4.) Graduate Executive Assistant / Administrative Officer
5.) Information Technology Officer
6.) Motor Driver
Requirement for Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment
- candidates must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must have the National Identification card
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be able the Use the basic computer application which includes PowerPoint, Micro-Soft Word, Excell, etc
- Must Be free from Financial Embarrassment
- Must Not have any criminal record
- Must have NYSC discharge certificate
- Must have a birth certificate
How to Apply for Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment 2023
- Applicants should upload their letters of application, Resume / Curriculum Vitae and credentials via the link above and indicate clearly the position applied for and the preferred location.
- Your letter of application should be in Microsoft Word or PDF and should not exceed 100 kb in size
- Your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume should be in Microsoft Word or PDF and should not exceed 100 kb in size Please scan
- ALL your credentials to a SINGLE PDF file for upload. This PDF file containing your credentials should not exceed 2MB.
- Kindly avoid multiple submissions as duplicate entries would be disqualified.
Candidates who wish to apply are required to link the link below for easy application
Click here to apply online
For further information please, Call: 07002255226
Application Closing Date
12th March 2023.