Edo State 2022/2022 SUBEB Recruitment Application Form Portal: Are you an indigene in Edo state seeking for jobs vacancy ? or would you like to work with the Edo State SUBEB to fulfill your career? if yes then you are in the right place and this post is for you. this article will mentor you wit the requirement and how to apply for Edo State SUBEB recruitment through the application portal http://subeb.edostate.gov.ng
Latest News On Edo State 2022/2022 SUBEB Recruitment
Edo State SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2022: We are glad to inform you that the Edo state government has authorized the recruiting of more than 5000 teachers into primary and secondary schools. Therefore applications are accepted for recruitment as teachers from suitably trained individuals into the Oyo State Educational System.
Before applying for a job it is vital that you understand the criteria that are attached to it so that your application can be successful Edo State SUBEB Recruitment has its own requirement just like other recruitment. you might be wondering what is this requirement that I must have before applying for the job. Don’t panic Guideempire.com.ng has all the answers to your questions below we have outlined all the requirement for the recruitment.
Requirements Edo State SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2022
All candidates who are willing to apply for the Edo State SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2022 must have the following document before filling the application form online.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must have West African Senior Certificates (WASC) or Senior School Certificate (SSCE) / National Examination Council or GCE certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Maths.
- National Diploma (OND) obtained from an accredited institution in Nigeria.
- Applicant must have Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria certificate for NCE holders.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, and NCE in any discipline from a recognized institution of learning in Nigeria.
- NYSC Discharge certificate for the B.Sc and HND holders.
- The applicant must not be above 35 years of age.
- The applicant must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- Recent passport photographs.
How To Apply for Edo State SUBEB Recruitment 2022/2022
All candidates who have the above criteria and would like to apply can visit the official Application Portal for the Edo state SUBEB recruitment @ http://subeb.edostate.gov.ng