When is Edo State University Post UTME/Direct entry Form [2024-2024] Coming out?
Edo State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Form are open for qualified candidates to gain admission. The form is open for suitable and qualified candidates for admission into the Edo State University, Iyamho for the 2024-2024 academic session.
Edo State University Post/Direct UTME entry Form [2024-2024] Price
Willing candidates are expected to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000) Application fee for the Edo State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Form [2024-2024] .
Edo State University to Write Post UTME Examination
Is it true that Edo State University Post UTME/Direct Entry will be carried out for Edo State University this year? Yes, Edo State University will conduct Post UTME Screening Examination before candidates are given admission.
What is Edo State University Post UTME/Direct Entry cut off?
Cut-off mark for the 2024-2024 academic session admission exercise has been disclosed by the authorities of Edo State University, Iyamho (EUI).
To be eligible to participate in Edo State University Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored at least 140 in the most recent Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Edo State University Courses
- Medical Lab. Science
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- English Language
- History & International Studies
- Mass Communication
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Political Science &Public Administration
- Human Anatomy
- Medicine & Surgery
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical, Engineering
- Animal and Environmental Biology
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Plant Biology and Biotechnology
what is the Admission Requirements of Edo state university?
Admission is open to applicant who wrote the 2024 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Applicants are to fill in the online Application Form by visiting the university portal.
- applicants must meet their Departmental minimum entry requirement of five credit in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics
- Candidates awaiting their WAEC and other results may also apply.
- All applicants must go through the Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who wish to change their choice of University/Course of Study should:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University Iyamho online Application Form
- Participate in the Edo University Iyamho screening exercise.
(II) DIRECT ENTRY
All Direct Entry candidates are to buy and process the 2024 JAMB Direct Entry Form
Edo University Iyamho accepts the following for Direct Entry Admission into 200 Level:
- A minimum of pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or at least Second Class lower in BSc. to gain admission admission
- Candidates should have a two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB)at acceptable for admission
- In addition to NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers , qualified candidates must also have the necessary O’ level requirements.
(III) TRANSFER CANDIDATES
Candidates can be transferred from other Universities to Edo University Iyamho, in as much as they meet the following requirements:
- buy and fill in the Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass the necessary interview/Screening conducted by the University .
- must meet the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo University Iyamho.
- send the complete copy of your transcript to the university
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
Edo State University Post UTME Screening Date
SCREENING DATE: DECEMBER 8th,2024
Candidates are advised to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Edo University Online application print out
- 2024 JAMB UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate