Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) Recruitment 2023: We are glad to inform all graduate that is seeking for job opportunities that the Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) is currently recruiting good citizens to fill in the vacant positions in Ekiti State Public Secondary Schools. If you desire to become a teacher here is an opportunity for you. in this article, we will show you all the requirements that you must have and also the guideline on how to apply and succeed in the recruitment without stress. Please read till the end of this article to have all the information concerning Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission recruitment.
The Ekiti State government is employing 1,000 teachers for secondary schools across the state. All applicants should note that this recruitment is only for secondary school Teachers and the application form is been filled online sequel to All candidates are advised to absence from anyone demanding money to submit the form offline.
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
you always click any of the links to apply
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) Recruitment
- Ndlea Recruitment
- Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Recruitment
- NTI Recruitment
- Ogun State Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
- Kano State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
The Requirement for Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment
- Applicants must have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Applicant must have ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- The applicant must have an NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Applicant must have the ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
How to Apply for Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission Recruitment
To apply for Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission recruitment you must follow the guidelines given below for an easy application. many applicants tend to make mistake in submitting their application to the wrong portal. below is the Ekiti State Teaching Service Commission recruitment official portal to submit your application form.
All applicants are required to pay some of N1,000 exam fee to complete the process
All candidates should Click the link below to fill the application form
Click Here to Start Application
Applicants must print on the last phase of the application phase the acknowledgment slip. The slip, displaying the seat number of the applicant, will serve as the registration pass to be held at a subsequent date during the qualifying examination.