Canada and USA Admission International Scholarship is giving students all round the globe the lifetime opportunity to get admission in any Canadian and USA university, most importantly for international students who wants to make their journey in academics worth it.
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program
The vision of the MasterCard Foundation Scholars program is to educate and develop bright yet economically marginalized young people. The Scholarship Program is anticipated to benefit 15,000 young people within 8 to 10 years. The following US universities are partnering with MasterCard Foundation to offer scholarships for students.
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at Wellesley College
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at Stanford University
Fulbright Foreign Student Program
Gates Cambridge Scholarship
University of Ottawa: This university provides a wide range of academic programs. University of Ottawa provides an education that leads you to the next level. This they can do by engaging in professional, career-related, employment opportunities specific to your area of discipline.
Canada Scholarships 2023-2023 Details
- University: University of Ottawa
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship award: CA$8,500, CA$9,500
- Eligible nationality: International Students
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: open till date
University of Ottawa is providing the educational bursary of CA$8,500 per year for Master’s degree and CA$9,500 per Year for PhD degree.
Criteria to be eligible for Scholarships in Canada
- Countries: Applications will be recognize and in review from around the world.
- Eligible Course: Masters degree in any subject field program.
- Criteria: For this to be eligible, candidates must maintain a minimum admission average of 8.0 / 10 and have to enroll in the master’s degree course.
How To Apply for Canada and USA International Admission scholarship?
For students to apply for the award, they are advised to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. Lastly, after that they will be admitted, aspirants can also apply for the grants as we begin the section.