Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Planning Clerk – Golden Pasta – Apply Now
Flour Mills recruitment is ongoing for suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Planning Clerk – Golden Pasta
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading food company in Africa providing high-quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best-known and preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries, and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning Clerk – Golden Pasta
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Plan and receive/issue packaging materials and consumables to ensure smooth production operations as well as maintain an adequate record of materials consumption to meet production targets.
- Support to plan and receive/issue packaging materials and consumables to ensure smooth production operations as well as maintain an adequate record of materials consumption to meet production targets.
- Work out the number of materials required for production with the shift manager on duty.
- Count accurately, confirm and agree on the quantity of all finished products with the warehouse storekeeper/checker and security officer.
- Reconcile all figures with the auditors at the end of the exercise and send a report to the shift manager.
- Post raw material from the warehouse to production work in progress (WIP).
- Receive incoming raw material into inventory.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a NABTEB / Trade Test certificate
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar industry.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a self-motivated team player.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Pay keen attention to details.
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date