Federal Road Safety FRSC Recruitment Form Portal 2023/2023 | www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng: Are you online searching for a job opportunity that you can apply? or do you have a desire to work with Road safety? if so we have good news for you. This is to inform the general public that the Federal Road Safety is currently recruiting Young graduates to fill in the vacant positions in the agency. for an applicant to apply for FRSC recruitment there are criteria that you must meet before filling the application form. in this article, we are going to show you the requirement and how to apply for FRSC recruitment without stress.
About FRSC Recruitment 2023/2023
The main goal of the recruitment of the Federal Road Safety Corps is to create more jobs for both graduates and undergraduates of Nigerian youth. By doing so, Nigeria’s unemployment would be curbed and become the tale of the past. The Federal Road Safety Commission is a government-owned entity whose primary or main role is to ensure that all highways in the country have free-flowing traffic: It is a Para-military body that guides and regulates all road users on how best to use the country’s highways. The commission also has the legal power to arrest and discipline road users who are not compliant with traffic regulations.
Basic Requirements For FRSC Recruitment 2023
As we mentioned earlier that they are criteria that you must meet before filling the application form online. read below we have outline all the requirement for FRSC recruitment
- All Candidate must be a citizen of Nigerian by birth
- Not less than 18 years of age or more than 30 years of age in 2023 (35 years for medical doctors would be considered)
- Applicant Must Be single
- Not less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.63 meters tall for female
- Get a fully extended chest-length for people of not less than 0.87 meters
- Treat yourself physically and psychologically to paramilitary operations
- Produce a professional health certificate from a Government Hospital
- Be free of any kind of a financial shame, be decent in character and must not be accused of any criminal offenses
Applicants Should Remember:
- Candidates with computer literacy will be of advantage and the possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Any credentials or qualifications not reported or granted at the time of recruitment can not subsequently be applied for career advancement in the corpus
- Anyone found to have falsely submitted a document will be disqualified and prosecuted
- Shortlisted applicants will have to take a computer-based test to be carried out by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicants with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) will be expected to undergo a drug check
- Shortlisted candidates should be followed by a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledgment
- FRSC recruitment is free
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2023/2023
Currently, the Federal Road Safety Corps FRSC from is not yet out for 2023 Bookmark this page as we will update you when the FRSC recruitment application form is out for 2023
Follow the guidelines below and apply for FRSC recruitment 2023
Online applications are available.
The applicant must log in to the www.frsc.gov.ng website
Fill out the application form and apply it online via https:/recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/
Candidates are recommended to print out the Referee forms which have to be completed during screening for submission.
Candidates must Notice multiple applications are excluded automatically