JAMB CAPS 2023: Are you worried about how you can check your JAMB admission status? or you are looking for how you can check id JAMB has given you admission? if yes. you are in the right place in this article, we will show how you can comfortably check your admission status without stress. I urge you to read this article till the end so that you can gather all the guidelines that have below outlined below.
We are glad to inform all candidates that JAMB CAPS for the 2023/2023 admission exercise has been officially activated. See how to check your Admission Status on JAMB Central Admission Processing System(CAPS) portal and know when you have been offered admission.
Jamb Caps enables potential applicants seeking admission to numerous tertiary institutions to monitor their admission status for the 2023/2023 academic session and to understand readily when any institution has provided admission.
If you’ve been granted admission on Jamb caps, your admission status will be displayed; “ADMITTED” will also display the title of the institution and the course you were accepted to study. Once admission is given to a candidate, such an applicant is needed to do either of two things; accept or reject the admission.
Once you have accepted admission to Jamb caps, your search for admission is over as you will no longer be accessible for admission consideration from other universities. On the other side, if you reject admission, you will be accessible for admission consideration to other universities that have free admission slots.
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS Portal
- First, you must visit: http:/www.jamb.org.ng/ease/ and login to your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- After logging in, find the “Admission Tab” on the left side of the page, click it to expose the drop-down menu containing the
- Check the Admission Status button” button.
- From the drop-down select your exam year and enter your JAMB registration number in the other box
- Click the “Check admission status button” button and wait for the display of your admission status.
- If you have been admitted you will get a response with your Photo Image being displayed and a text Congratulating you on your admission offer, but if you are not offered any admission yet you will get a text response with “Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet“
- If you have been offered admission, you can proceed to ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION
If admission has been given, guarantee that the admission is either accepted or rejected on time. Also, if you accept your admission, you will probably need to print your admission letter during clearance and school registration that provided your admission.
Leave a Reply