Johnvents Industries Limited Graduate Trainee Program
Johnvents Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous-owned agribusiness committed to driving sustainable growth across the entire agricultural value chain from production, processing, manufacturing and distribution. We are at the intersection of everything agriculture, unlocking immense value through trade outreach, technological innovations, financial empowerment and research to ensure food supply and premium export value for Nigeria and Africa. As a leading processor of cocoa into Cocoa products such as, butter, liquor, cake and powder, we operate one of Nigeria’s largest Cocoa Processing Factory’s located in Akure, Nigeria.
We invite applications for:
Title: Gaduate Trainee Program
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
Call For Applications!
We are pleased to inform you that we are now accepting applications for Johnvents Graduate Training Program 2022. We are looking for ambitious, driven individuals who are looking to make an impact in their spheres of influence. This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious and talented individuals aged below 27 years by the end of December 2022. The program is designed to give you hands-on experience in the following disciplines:
- Operations (Accounting, Administration, Sales & Marketing, Logistics & Distribution, Customer Service etc)
- Production (Mechanical, Electrical, Quality Control, Industrial Production, Warehousing, Engineering Store Management etc).
- The purpose of this 6-month program is to give you the opportunity to learn about our company and develop industry relevant skills across all our Operational and Production units.
- You will also have the chance to get mentored by industry experts, work with some of our top employees/customers and finally stand a chance to be retained on successful completion of the program.
- The academy will be for a period of six months.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng. / B.Tech., etc) or Higher National Diplma (HND) in any related discipline (Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Mass Communication etc).
- Candidates will be required to be resident within Akure to participate in the program.
- A good fit for this position is an active learner with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have completed NYSC by January 2022.
- Must be less than 27 years as at 31, December 2022.
- Well-rounded experiential learning.
- Career Advancement Opportunity.
- Commensurate benefits Package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st December.