Kaduna SUBEB 2021/2022 Recruitment Form Portal: This is to inform you that the Kaduna state government has authorized the recruitment of over 5000 primary and secondary school teachers. Therefore, applications from suitably eligible persons for recruitment as teachers are invited into the Kaduna State educational scheme. This article will tutor you on how to apply for Kaduna State SUBEB Teachers recruitment on the Kaduna SUBEB recruitment portal.
Are you graduate interested in applying to employment as Kaduna teachers in 2020? If yes, I urge you to read it till the end of this article. here you will have everything you need to be among the shortlisted candidates for the 2020 recruitment for the Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board.
This article will deliver answers to questions such as:
- How do I apply for the 2021 Kaduna state recruitment?
- I need Kaduna SUBEB 2021/2022 Recruitment Form Portal
- What are the general requirements for the 2021 Kaduna state teachers recruitment?
- Where can I get the online application portal for Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment?
- Where can I get the application form for the 2021 Kaduna state teachers recruitment?
- When is the deadline date for online application for the 2021 Kaduna state recruitment?
- I need more updates about the Kaduna state teachers recruitment and other recruitment alerts both within and outside Nigeria.
Requirements for Kaduna SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2021/2022
You must ensure that you have met the following criteria and also have the documentation listed below in order for you to be considered for this recruitment.
- Applicant Must have West African Senior Certificates (WASC)/ National Examination Council or GCE certificate or Senior School Certificate (SSCE) with a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Maths.
- Candidates with National Diploma (OND) must be obtained from an accredited institution in Nigeria.
- Applicant must have the Teachers Registration council of Nigeria TRCN certificate.
- Applicant Must have B.Sc, HND, and NCE in any discipline from an accredited institution
- Applicant must have an NYSC Discharge certificate.
- The Applicant must not be above 35 years of age.
- the Applicant must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized government hospital.
- Recent passport photographs.
How to Apply for Kaduna SUBEB Recruitment 2021/2022
All candidates are required to follow the step to apply for the Kaduna SUBEB teachers recruitment
- All applicant must Visit the Kaduna state SUBEB teachers login portal by clicking the link below CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Please ensure that you follow the guidelines on the Kaduna state SUBEB recruitment official Portal to Fill and submit your application form.
Kaduna SUBEB Teachers Application Closing Date
The Kaduna State Recruitment / Registration of Teachers is yet to be announced. You will be informed once the deadline is announced.