Kogi State Civil Service 2020/2021 Recruitment Form Portal: This post is for Kogi State unemployed indigenous people who are searching for jobs or employment opportunities within the state government of Kogi as this article will provide them with the requisite information required for recruitment by the Kogi State Civil Service Commission.
Kogi Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal
The Kogi State Civil Service Commission invites suitably eligible persons to participate in various vacancies in the ministry. This post should be read carefully by interested people who want to apply for the job because it is a detailed guide on how to apply for the 2020 Kogi State Civil Service recruitment.
This post will include answers to questions frequently asked, such as:
- How do I apply for the Kogi State Civil Service recruitment 2021/2022?
- What are the general requirements for the 2021 fKogi State Civil Service recruitment?
- Where can I get the application form for the 2021 Kogi State Civil Service recruitment?
- Where is the Kogi State Civil Service recruitment 2021/2022 application portal?
- When is the deadline date for online application for the 2021 fedeKogi State Civil Service recruitment?
- More updates about the Kogi State Civil Service recruitment and other recruitment alerts both within and outside Nigeria.
General Requirement for Kogi Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022
Interested persons wishing to apply for ongoing recruitment for the Kogi State Civil Service 2020 must have the following requirements:
- All applicants must be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply Kogi Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022
All candidates are required to ensure that you have your CV, original and photocopies of your credentials and then visit the recruitment portal for the Kogi State Civil Service Commission to apply and register or visit the www.kogistate.gov.ng Kogi State website for more information. Make sure that you bookmark this page as it is frequently updated.
Many of our followers have asked questions regarding Kogi state government recruitment qualifications, and below is a list of qualifying local government areas:
- Koton Karfe
- Yagba East
- Yagba West