LUTH Residency Training Programme 2023: This is to inform the general public that The Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the program. would you like to know the requirement and how to apply for the luth residency training if yes read below.
The Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba is willing to recruit actively trained medical doctors and dentists in their residency training programs in the following specialties:
- Chidl Dental Health
- Clinical Pathology
- Community Health and Primary Care
- Hematology and Blood Transfusion
- Medical Microbiology and Parasitology
- Internal Medicine
- Anatomic and Molecular Pathology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Oral Maxillofacial Pathology/Biology
- Orthopaedic & Traumatology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Syrgery
- Restorative Dentistry
- Radiation Biology & Radiotherapy
- Ear, Nose & Throat
- Preventive Dentistry
General Requirements for LUTH Residency Training Programme 2023
All aspiring applicants who wish to apply for the training program must have the following qualification. before filling the application form online
- Applicants must have at least 1-year professional experience and must be fully registered with the Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Candidates must have evidence of completion of NYSC it mandatory.
- Success at the primary examination of either the West African or National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria is Mandatory
- Applicant must have a certificate in BSC , HND in an accredited institution in Nigeria
How To Apply for LUTH Residency Training Programme 2023
All qualified candidates are hereby required to make a payment of N5,000 by visiting www.remita.net and follow the procedures below:
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On the name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
- Then click on other LUTH Fees. Follow the prompts to generate the “RRR” code. Thereafter, use the “RRR” code to make payment at any bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the finance and accounts department, LUTH where a receipt will be issued in place of the Print-Out.
- The receipt of payment should be forwarded to the chairman, Medical Advisory Committee for collection of Application Forms
Completed Application Forms should be addressed and submitted to:
The Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee,
Lagos University Teaching Hospital,
P.M.B. 12993 – Lagos State.
Note: The date of the departmental Interview will be communicated later via mail and SMS
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2023.