NCP Recruitment 2022/2022 Application Form Portal –nipc.gov.ng: We are excited to inform you that the National Council on Privatization Recruitment 2022 is currently ongoing, Are you a graduate looking for a job? Or have you been searching for an opportunity to work with the Privatization National Council? Here is, then, a chance for you. NCP Recruitment 2022 is underway at the moment. Read the details below for more information.
For all eligible and interested candidates who wish to apply for the NCP recruitment 2022, the National Council on Privatization recruitment 2022 is currently ongoing.
This page will demonstrate how to apply for recruitment, criteria, and qualifications from the National Council on Privatization and how to send a request form and other relevant information. Please notice that recruitment for the 2022 National Council on Privatization is absolutely free for all applicants.
NCP Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications for 2022
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate and must be conversant with Microsoft word.
- All applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria either by birth or nationalization.
- All Applicants must be able to provide a driver license, national identity card, or international passport
How to Apply for National Council on Privatization Recruitment 2022
Having complied with the conditions for applications for the National Council on Privatization Recruitment
Please visit the official website of the National Council on Privatization, nipc.gov.ng, and follow the instructions to complete your online application.