You can now Download Full copies of NDDC Scholarship Past Questions And Answers on PDF into your phone and computer. This Ebook contains everything you need to properly prepare for the MSC and Ph.D. 2020/2021 NDDC Scholarship Exam. read below you will have full details on how to download this past question without stress.
NDDC Scholarship Past Questions And Answers
NDDC overseas scholarship test has been conducted by Cinfores-Ltd, between 2010 and 2015. Since 2016, the tests are currently now conducted by MEIL (MARG Educational International Limited). The NDDC Scholarship Scheme is a foreign-based scholarship program that is available to students from Niger-Delta to study specific courses oversea. You will find more information about this on our NDDC Scholarship page.
About NDDC Scholarship Aptitude Test Format
NDDC Scholarship: Questions for this test are drawn from English Mathematics Computers and applications Physics Chemistry Current Affairs Quantitative Analysis Verbal Reasoning.
The test usually comprises of 2 sections –
1. General questions which everyone will have to sit, and
2. Discipline-based questions.
For example, candidates in disciplines related to engineering and science may take part 1 into a mix of science-based issues such as mathematics, English, physics, and chemistry, then part 2 discipline-specific questions. The tests carried out in 2016 and 2017 included more discipline-specific tests and the English language test as a general paper. The examination normally lasts from 30 to 60 minutes. The Total Question is usually 50 or 60 questions to be answered in 60 minutes.
NDDC Scholarship Test Past Questions And Answers
This book is updated past questions and answers covering the first exam to date. Packaged especially for candidates for the aptitude test 2020/2021. The technical questions and answers for various disciplines are recommended for The NDDC Candidates. To do well in the forthcoming NDDC Scholarship Aptitude Test, all you need to do is use past questions to solve and practice. This will help you understand the structure of the tests, know the difficulty level and what to expect.
A SAMPLE OF QUESTIONS IN NDDC SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS
1. Ilaje is a town in which state of Nigeria?
- A. Edo
- B. Imo
- C. Ondo
- D. Rivers
2. When was the NDDC inaugurated?
- A. 1999
- B. 2000
- C. 1996
- D. 2005
3. Which of the following points lies on the circle with center (3, -2) and radius 3 units?
- A. (3,1)
- B. (1,3)
- C. (-1,3)
- D. (-3,1)
4. A die and a coin are thrown together. The probability of obtaining a prime number on the die and tail on the coin is
- A. 1/2
- B. (1/2)2
- C. (1/2)3
- D. (1/2)4
5. A body that absorbs all the radiation falling on it is called a
- A. good absorber
- B. perfect black body
- C. black body
- D. good emitter
6. Quantum nature of light is not supported by the phenomenon of
- A. Compton effect
- B. Photoelectric emission
- C. Emission or absorption spectrum
- D. Diffraction of light
7. THRUST : SPEAR
- A. mangle: iron
- B. scabbard: sword
- C. bow: arrow
- D. fence: epee
8. The parliamentary session degenerated into ____ with politicians hurling ____ at each other and refusing to come to order.
- A. mayhem – banter
- B. disarray – pleasantries
- C. tranquillity – invectives
- D. anarchy – insults
How to Download NDDC Scholarship Past Questions And Answer PDF
Please follow the guidelines give below to make payment
Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: IMOH NKEREUWEM ASUQUO
Once we have confirmed your payment, send a text with your depositor’s name and email address to this phone number 08125457266, we will immediately send your Past Questions and Answers to your inbox or your WhatsApp in pdf format.