Applicants who applied for the NDDC Scholarship can now Download NNDC Test Past Questions & Answers PDF format right here on this page we will show you how to download this past question into your android phone and computer without stress read till the end of this article to have full information about NNDC past questions.
We have NDDC past questions and answers for undergraduate, MSC and Ph.D., etc This content is all you need to get well prepared for the 2019/2023 MSC and Ph.D. NDDC Scholarship Exam. Another important part of the preparation for the NDDC Scholarship Aptitude test is to solve and practice using papers from previous years. Attempting to solve past NDDC questions from the previous year will help you understand the examination pattern, know the difficulty level, and ultimately help you build your best preparation strategy.
About the test format
Cinfores-Ltd carried out the NDDC overseas scholarship test between 2010 and 2015. MEIL (MARG Educational International Limited) has been conducting the tests since 2016.
Below are the areas in which the Questions are extracted.
1. General Engineering (All Engr Courses) 2016 test
3. Petroleum Engineering
4. Management Science
5. Environmental Engineering
7. Computer Science & ICT
8. Medical Science
9. Agric Economics
10. General Practice Questions
11. Test of English Language
NDDC Test Format:
1. The Total Question is usually 50 to 60 questions to be answered in 60 minutes.
2. NDDC Scholarship tests usually include a combination of science-based questions like maths, English, physics, and chemistry.
SAMPLE QUESTIONS IN NDDC SCHOLARSHIP PART QUESTIONS
1. Ilaje is a town in which state of Nigeria?
- A. Edo
- B. Imo
- C. Ondo
- D. Rivers
2. When was the NDDC inaugurated?
- A. 1999
- B. 2000
- C. 1996
- D. 2005
3. Which of the following points lies on the circle with center (3, -2) and radius 3 units?
- A. (3,1)
- B. (1,3)
- C. (-1,3)
- D. (-3,1)
4. A die and a coin are thrown together. The probability of obtaining a prime number on the die and tail on the coin is
- B. (1/2)2
- C. (1/2)3
- D. (1/2)4
5. A body that absorbs all the radiation falling on it is called a
- A. good absorber
- B. perfect black body
- C. black body
- D. good emitter
6. Quantum nature of light is not supported by the phenomenon of
- A. Compton effect
- B. Photoelectric emission
- C. Emission or absorption spectrum
- D. Diffraction of light
7. THRUST: SPEAR
- A. mangle: iron
- B. scabbard: sword
- C. bow: arrow
- D. fence: epee
8. The parliamentary session degenerated into ____ with politicians hurling ____ at each other and refusing to come to order.
- A. mayhem – banter
- B. disarray – pleasantries
- C. tranquillity – invectives
- D. anarchy – insults
How to Download NNDC Scholarship Past Questions & Answers PDF
You can download the test questions and place them on your phone, computer in pdf format, making it easy to answer Past Questions from NNDC Scholarship Past Questions & Answers PDF
Simply pay the sum of 2,000 NG to the account below
Account Name: IMOH NKEREUWEM ASUQUO
Account No: 0258732121
Bank: GT Bank
____________________Mobile Transfers fully Accepted_____________________
After paying the stipulated amount successfully to the account hereby provided,
Call and send Your details to 08125457266;
NNDC Scholarship Past Questions & Answer: Within 20 minutes of delivery, however, you will make payments and pass your past questions to you.