NAF Recruitment Portal 2022 www.airforce.mil.ng/apply-now: The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), is the air branch of the Nigerian Army. In this article, we’ll show you how to apply for NAF recruitment and how to access the portal through the NAF login. Note that there is no official on-going recruitment exercise for Nigerian Airforce for 2022/2022 as at present. Nonetheless keep reading below for more detail on this recruitment. You can also download Nigerian Air Force NAF Past Questions Download PDF Latest Version 2022
You must meet certain criteria to apply for Nigerian AirForce, which we will mention below. Therefore please take care of these before submitting it. Notice that changes are subject to those criteria. We’ll keep them updated as soon as they adjust.
Nigerian Air force Requirements for 2022 Recruitment
- Nationality: Applicant MUST be a Nigerian by birth.
- Age: Applicants should be between 20 and 30 years of age by 30th September 2022
- Height: Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants MUST be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force Medical and Employment Standards.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of their credentials at the Selection Interview. Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Selection Interview:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified signatories of the attestation forms.
- Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of Good Character.
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form.
- Acknowledgment Card.
- Writing Material (for aptitude test).
Conditions of Service for the Nigerian Airforce
The rank of Flying Officer shall be accorded to cadets who successfully complete the military training.
Important Notes while Applying for NAF Recruitment 2022
Any candidate suspected of having impersonated or fake document(s) submitted shall be disqualified from the Selection Interview. Any later detected false declaration may also lead to the withdrawal from training. Such applications can be turned over for investigation to the Nigerian Police.
The Nigerian Air Force will not be carrying out any inquiries into applicants whose application has been denied. Interested applicants are to note that it is free to register online. In the correct spaces contained in the application form, applicants are expected to fill out valid email addresses and telephone numbers.
How To Apply For Nigerian Air force Recruitment 2022
All candidates are required to click the link below to fill the application form for the recruitment
Click here to apply online (
Application Starts on 24th July 2022)
All Candidate must take Note
- Online Registration Starts on
24 July 2022 and closes on 21 August 2022.
- Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from
24 September – 12 November 2022.
- Nigerian Air Force Online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s driver’s Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website from
24th July 2022or call the following support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802, and 09055840142 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.