Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Form 2023 for DRC & DSSC: Do you desire to join the Nigerian Air Force? or you are searching when the NAF will start their recruitment. we are glad to inform you that the NFA is currently recruiting god citizens to fill in the vacant positions, in this article, we have outlined all the requirement and how you can apply for the recruitment. I employ you to read this article this the end you have adequate information concerning the Nigeria Air Force Recruitment 2023
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Portal
http://nafrecruitment.com.ng/application/dssc/application.php?r=t is the Nigerian Air Force’s official recruitment site.the portal goes live with the ongoing recruitment program sort, information, instructions, directions, and guides.
Nigerian Air Force Direct Regular Commission Recruitment Requirement for 2023 Application Form
- Nationality: Applicant MUST be a citizen of Nigerian by birth.
- Age: Applicants are supposed to be between the ages of 20 and 30 by 30 September 2023 (for consultants not more than 40 years).
- Height: Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters in height and female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters in height.
- Medical Fitness: Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters in height and female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters in height.
- Selection Interview will hold from 8 – 22 December 2023.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of their credentials at the Selection Interview. Shortlisted Applicants are to bring the following to the Selection Interview:
Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and counter-signed by a correct rated officer appointed, Local Government Chairmen / Secretaries and other required attestation type signatories.
(B) Certificate of Indigenousness from the local government/state of origin of the claimant.
(C) Declaration of birth/age.
(d) NYSC Discharge Certificate.
(e) Letter of Attestation of Good Character.
(f) Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
(g) Attestation of Local Government Area Form.
(h) Acknowledgment Card.
(i) Writing Material (for aptitude test).
NAF Recruitment Academic Qualifications
- Interested applicants MUST have a minimum of Second Class Upper division for First Degree holders and HND holders of Upper Credit.
- Applicants MUST have NYSC Discharge Certificate or NYSC Letter of Exemption when applying for a Direct Regular Commission / Direct Short Service Commission. During the Selection Interview, applicants MUST tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- Applicants MUST have complete registration certificates with their respective legal professional bodies in Nigeria where appropriate.
- Attestation Forms: MUST be signed by a military officer, not below the rank of Wing Commander or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy or Nigerian Police Officer not below the rank of Assistant CP or Local Government Chairman / Secretary or Magistrate of the applicant’s State of origin.
- Applicants MUST not have anybody tattoos.
- Applicants MUST not be members of any cult/secret society/fraternity.
- Applicants MUST not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel MUST be free from any disciplinary case.
- Applicants MUST present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians.
- Upon completion of the application form, applicants MUST print the confirmation form, parent/guardian consent form, and local government approval form
How to Apply for 2023 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form
All applicant who which to apply for the NAF recruitment should follow the guidelines below for easy application
To start filling your application form, you click the link below it will lead you to the NAF portal
NAF Application Form Deadline for 2023 Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment
As of October 22, 2023, the NAF recruitment site rejects online registration and closes on November 19, 2019. See the NAF recruitment information below.
if you have any problem filling your application, please do will and comment below on our comment box we will be happy to hear from you