Nigerian Army (79RRI) Recruitment 2023: The Nigerian Army wishes to inform the public and all interested eligible applicants that the online registration for the Nigerian Army’s 79 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades /Non-Tradesmen & Women has started. This article will have the requirement and how you can apply for the Nigerian army recruitment. the available vacant positions have been outlined below.
Applications from suitably qualified applicants are invited to fill the following position:
Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women
The Requirement for Nigerian Army (79RRI) Recruitment 2023
- Applicants must be a citizen Nigeria by birth and must also have a National Identity Card.
- Must have at least 4 points in 2 WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB. There must be one of the credits in the English language.
- Besides the above training, tradesmen/women applicants must also have OND / Trades Test / City and Guild Certificates.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 years by 1st March 2019.
- Both male and female applicants, not be less than 1.68 meters high and 1.62 meters high respectively.
- Knowledge of a language other than the mother tongue in addition to Nigerian is an added advantage.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army (79RRI) Recruitment 2023
All Aspiring who wish to apply for the recruitment are required to follow the guidelines give below for easy application
- Create a user account to enable you to login when the page opens. Your username must be an email that works
- Complete the application form, submit the application form online and print a copy. Then, as appropriate, print and complete the Guarantor Form.
- Come to the appointed examination and selection centers with request copies and Guarantor Forms.
To fill the Nigerian Army recruitment form please click the link below to start filling the application from now
All Candidates Applying for the Nigerian Army should Note
- There will be no computer-based pre-selection examination to be carried out on candidates.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no training in zonal screening.
- All screening of potential recruits will take place at the respective state of origin of the candidates.
- It would be removed from any candidates who falsify or fake their results and discovered even during Deport NA preparation.
- Candidates are advised not to offer any sort of reward or encouragement to any person or group of persons to support them in the recruitment exercise in their own interest.
- If in doubt, please read the instructions on this page carefully or call the following support lines: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- The form for NA recruitment is available for Free
The Nigerian Army Screening Exercise 2023
The Nigerian army is undertaking an open recruitment process highly regarded as one of the best militaries or para-military body has ever conducted in the world. This is the more justification you should be wary of those people who claim to be Major General this and that, please stay alert and do not respond to fake emails claiming to be from the Nigerian army.
And though you will be called upon to come for a zonal screening exercise in each zone when you apply. Please do not approach anyone who appears to be official while in the screening area.
Please take the following file with you as you go for the screening exercise:
- Primary School Certificate (Original)
- Primary School Testimonial (Original)
- Secondary School Testimonial (Original)
- Trade Test Certificate (for tradesmen/tradeswomen only)
- Statement of Results for WAEC/NECO or equivalent (Original/Computer Printout)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Completed and signed 75RRI form (Certificate of Guarantor with passport photograph)
Note: Get the materials you write with you. Get some white short, single and white shoe or canvas because throughout your stay at the screening venue you will appear on white.
Everything beyond white is forbidden and if captured, you will be punished. You all know your instructors are all military personnel, and they do not tolerate any kind of indiscipline.
I Want To Get Update On The Nigerian Army Recruitment 79rri Recruitment Update 2023/2023
We are well aware that most of our readers look forward to our team’s updates. We have had thousands of visits on a daily basis and hundreds of requests to ask us when the recruitment of the Nigerian army will begin. Okay, we have to be truthful with all of you, of a reality we can’t send requests to everybody individually, the best thing to do is to automate the process, whereby everyone gets information and warning from our team with a push notification.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal Latest Update 2023
As we have mentioned, the recruitment process of the Nigerian army will soon emerge. The recruitment will be tagged 79rri, which will run for a couple of weeks before the training starts at the Depot located in Zaira.
Let’s keep all hope alive, keep checking for current information at https:Guideempire.com.ng. Find us on Facebook and subscribe to our channels.
What Next After applying for Nigerian Army 79RRI Recruitment?
- The name of the shortlisted screening candidates will be posted on the website on 2 December 2019.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report on the screening exercise on 8 December 2019 to their respective states of origin.
- Successful candidates for verification and preparation from 23 December 2019 would be transported to Deport NA.
- All reports will be confirmed by the issuing authority concerned. All those with fake papers will be turned over for investigation to the police.
You download the Nigerian Army Past Questions and Answers this will prepare you for the screening exams
Nigerian Army Recruitment Closing Date:
The 2019 recruitment of the Nigerian army is out. The closing date for the submission is November 29, 2019. Are you interested in getting all the updates for the 2019/2023 Nigeria Army Recruitment? If yes, please give your consent in the email I d comment section.