Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Executive Assistant – Apply Now
Nigerian Breweries Plc is the pioneer and largest brewing company in Nigeria. We are the home of great brands, with products formulated and brewed under the highest quality standards and procedures.
Nigerian Breweries Plc Recruitment for Executive Assistant
Our rich portfolio of quality Lager, Stout, Non-alcoholics, and Spirit make us stand out. From our first champion, Star Lager Beer to our youngest gems, we ignite memorable moments that bring us together and create outstanding bonds. They help make the world a little better… one day, one beer, one cheers at a time!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director / Chief Executive (MD / CE)
Job type: Full-Time
- We are offering an exciting opportunity to work directly with the Managing Director / Chief Executive (MD/CE)
- The Executive Assistant is a resourceful business support specialist who is agile and able to work seamlessly in a fast-paced environment to deliver excellent business support services.
- Carry out routine business support activities for the MD/CE
- Effectively manage the MD’s calendar and prepare correspondence, monitor deadlines, and agree on priorities.
- Manage MD’s annual plans, and travel itineraries and prepare required travel documents.
- Effectively prepare all required documents for the MD’s meetings and local and overseas engagements and follow up on the results/actions
- Manage the MD’s domestic & auxiliary staff and their affairs to ensure the delivery of quality service.
- Work closely with stakeholders on the successful execution of MD’s official events
- Manage the logistics for Executive Board and Management Team’s engagements.
- Function as a source of first-level information on departmental matters and customer matters to the MD.
- Organize the MD’s internal and external activities as well as visitors.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc Degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower.
- 3 – 5 years of corporate experience in business operations, office management, event management, and customer service
- At least 3 years of work experience proving business support as an executive assistant to senior business leaders.
- Stakeholder management
- Time management
- Schedule & calendar planning
- Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Decision and organization
Why Join Us?
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Paid time off
- Attractive pension scheme
- Flexible work arrangement
- Free onsite crèche
- Recreational facilities e.g. swimming pool, tennis court.
- Employee mental health assistance programme
- Medical insurance for employees, spouses, and children.
- Life insurance
- Vehicle insurance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply