NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2022/2022 Form Portal: Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is hereby inviting applications for its 2022 / 21 Undergraduate Scholarship Award from first year undergraduates at Nigerian Universities. Are you a Nigerian student at any Nigerian University and a Full-Time Year-One? Will you like to apply for the 2022/2022 ongoing NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award? If so, then you are in the right place. this page will tutor you on how you can chance to become a benefincary of NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2022/2022
NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2022/2022 Form Portal
The 2022/2022 Undergraduate Scholarship Award for Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is currently in progress. The registration portal is https:/www.nigerialng.com/. for this scholarship application. For the qualifications, criteria and method of application, please read below in order to apply successfully for this scholarship opening.
By promoting top-grade students through tertiary institutions, the scheme aims to encourage academic excellence.
click here and download NLNG Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF:
Criteria for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2022/2022
Prospective recipient must have the following
- Have excellent / very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council result at ONE sitting i.e. a minimum of
- 5 credits including Mathematics and English
- Have a score of 200 and above at the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Be a certified Full-Time Year-One student of any Nigerian University at the time of application
- Have at least 3.5 CGPA at his / her Year-One first semester (2019 / 2022 session) examinations
- Not be a beneficiary of any other Scholarship Award / Scheme from any other company, organization or agency
- Not be a spouse or child of a staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2022.
How to Apply for NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award 2022/2022
- Click on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu.
- Then click on the UGSS Scholarship application link on the Related Links section of the page to access the application portal
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process
- All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport-sized photograph
- WASC, SSCE or NECO result
- UTME result
- Official signed and stamped Year-One first-semester result (2019 / 2022 session)
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone numbets) as these will be used to communicate the outcome of application.
- Application will be disqualified for
- Incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Falsified documents
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test the we urge you to click here and download NLNG Scholarship Past Questions and Answers PDF: