Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority, NSIA Recruitment 2022: Are you a graduate seeking for a job opportunity in Nigeria? if yes search no more. we are glad to inform you that the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority is currently recruiting good citizens to fill in the available vacancy in the agency. right on this page, you will have all the information on the requirement and how to apply for NSIA Recruitment. see the full details below.
Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment 2022
The Sovereign Investment Authority of Nigeria (“NSIA” or “The Authority”) is a Federation agency set up to manage funds exceeding budgeted hydrocarbon revenues. Its mission is to play a leading role in driving sustained economic development for the benefit of all Nigerians by building a savings base for the people of Nigeria, enhancing the development of infrastructure in Nigeria, and providing support for stabilization in times of economic stress.
Available in Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Recruitment
- 1.) Internal Audit Manager
- 2.) Operational Risk and Compliance Officer
3.) Portfolio Manager
4.) Portfolio Manager, Health Adviser
5.) Administration Officer
6.) Analyst, Nigeria Infrastructure Fund (NIF)
- 7.) Treasury and Strategic Planning Manager
8.) Credit Risk Manager
The requirement for Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority
- First Degree from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the impact of various policies, issues, and solutions.
- Good communication skills
- Appreciable understanding of the NSIA’s mandate.
- Strong supervisory and people management skills.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Highly organized and extremely detailed orientation.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- High level of pro-activity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
How to Apply for Nigeria Sovereign Investme Recruitment 2022
Aspiring candidates who wish to apply are required to send their Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to firstname.lastname@example.org please quote the role and appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail
Application Closing Date
13th March 2022.