Download Oyo State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions & Answers 2022: Are you online searching for Oyo state teacher recruitment past questions? if yes is your answer don’t panic you are on the right place and at the right time in this article, we are going to show you how you will download the Oyo teachers past questions with the correct answers in your android and your laptop without much stress all you need to do is for you to read till the end of this article there you will have all the information concerning the Oyo state teachers recruitment past questions please continue reading…
However, candidates who applied for the Oyo state teachers recruitment can past the examination interview with the help of studying this ebook past question I No for sure that you may be asking in your mind how is this possible could it be true? don’t panic with worried we are here to make you succeed in any recruitment examination here is the fact that you must understand about studying these past questions.
Apart from other explanations, we remembered from users who purchased our past questions in the past and who were effectively recruited, that we included in the last part of this blog, here are a few reasons why you should purchase this previous question
- It gives you a focused insight into what to expect in the actual examination.
- 80% of questions contained therein are usually repeated by such schools either directly or rephrased.
- You will easily recall answers to questions if you see them in the exam hall thereby saving you time for other tougher questions.
- It gives you confidence before you enter the hall for the actual thing.
- Increases your experience and makes you understand patterns of questions from this agency.
Sample of Oyo State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions & Answers from Previous Years.
1. The common features of most curriculum models are
- a. Learning experiences and content
- b. Objectives and learning experiences.
- c. Objectives and evaluation
- d. Organization of content and learning experience
- e. Content and evaluation
2. The new UBE curriculum emphasizes
a. Society-centered learning.
b. Teacher-centered learning
c. Child-centered learning
d. Parent-centered learning
3. Which of the following is not a method of teaching?
a. Discussion method
b. Project method
c. Interactive method
d. Powerpoint presentation
e. Distraction method
4. Agencies of curriculum planning and innovation in Nigeria include
a. NERDCand NAFDAC
b. NERDCand TRCN
d. NCCE and NBTE
5. An importance of a lesson plan is that it
a. Guides the teacher in the delivery of lesson
b. Evaluated the learners in the classroom
c. Guides the school in implementing its programs
d. Guides the teacher in planning
6. THE guiding principle of the Nigeria traditional education was
7. Islamic Education was introduced to Nigeria in the
e. 16th century
8. Which of these was not a problem in the implementation of early colonial education programs?
a. Lack of central school laws
b. Lack of standard qualification for teachers
c. Emphasis on conversion to Christianity
d. Emphasis on the future leaders
e. Lack of common syllabus
9. Which of the following was not provided for in the Nigerian Education ordinance of 1887?
a. Board of Education
b. Grants-in-aid to schools
c. Parents’ right to choose a religion of instruction
d. Certification of teacher
e. Power of Governor to establish and maintain schools
10. The UPE scheme was launched in the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria in?
a. 1955 and 1958 respectively
b. 1955 and 1957 respectively
c. 1954 and 1958 respectively
d. 1952 and 1953 respectively
e. 1950 and 1959 respectively
11. Which of the following was not a major problem in the implementation of the 1976 Universal Primary Education?
a. Language policy …
b. Political discrepancies
c. Financial problem
d. Girl-child education
e. Public enlightenment
12. Which of these is not one of the functions of philosophy?
a. Analytic function
b. Speculative function
c. Inspirational function
d. Prescriptive function
e. Descriptive function
13. Philosophy can be described as an activity in three modes or styles namely
a. Speculative, metaphysics and prescriptive
b. Speculative, prescriptive and analytic
c. Speculative, analytic and epistemology
d. Metaphysics, analytic and Prescriptive
e. Prescriptive, epistemology and axiology
14. Area of Philosophical inquiry include
a. Metaphysic, epistemology
b. Metaphysic and mechanism and epistemology
c. Metaphysics, axiology and materialism
d. Epistemology, axiology and mechanism
e. Metaphysics, materialism, and mechanism.
15. The school of philosophy of education associated with the concepts of freedom, choice responsibility, and self-reliance is
16. A factor that is not directly responsible for examination malpractices in school is
a. Lack of committed teachers
b. Religious intolerance
c. The inability of teachers to make lessons interesting
d. The inability of school managers to motivate teachers
e. Student desperation for certificates.
17. In the study of society, the family value commonly emphasized is
c. Serial polygamy
18. A theoretical perspective that Is not emphasized in the sociology of education is
19. The major consequence of the Western education in Nigeria is.
a. Decentralization of the system
b. Lack of teacher preparation
c. Destruction of indigenous cultures
d. Centralization of the system
20. Which of the following is not a factor that holds society together?
a. Participation and interaction
21. Which of the following is not a characteristic of the second group in the socialization process?
a. Impersonal behavior
b. Intimate relationship
c. Indirect contact
d. Limited face to face contact
e. Formal behavior
22. The Management of secondary schools in a State is the responsibility of the
a. Schools Board
b. Ministry of Education
c. Executive Council
d. Education committee
How to Download the Oyo State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions Answers PDF
These past questions and answers cost for N2,000 only we will send it directly to your email. following the guidelines below to make your payment.
To download the Oyo State Teachers Past Questions and Answer, follow the steps below:
COST: 2,000 NGN
Please pay the above sum to the information below to get your Oyo State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions and Answer sent straight to you by mail or other alternative means as you choose (alternative means might include: WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.).
What to do after payment:
Oyo State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions & Answer
After paying the stipulated amount successfully to the account hereby provided,
Follow the steps below and send Your details to 08125457266;
Send the following:
- Depositors Name, Name of the Name or Account Name used for payment/transfer
- Email address (Please ensure that you can access the email you send to us.)
- Past question paid for< Oyo State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions and Answer Pdf>
For inquiries before and after payment, you can call our agent on 08125457266 or send us an e-mail at email@example.com or send us a notification on WhatsApp with our number (08125457266)
N/B: You will receive past questions in your email address or via Whatsapp immediately after your payment has been received (depending on the platform you want)
Assurance of Delivery
If you are not sure that the past questions will be delivered to you as we promised?
There’s no worry. We understand that many individuals are afraid of making transactions online, likely based on personal experiences. Although our services are based on honesty and integrity, we would like to assure you. This has again been demonstrated. With previous question sales, it’s one of the reasons we’re prominent. Our service is trustworthy. We have provided our clients with excellent and reliable services.
Oyo State Teachers Recruitment Past Questions & Answer: However, in less than 20 minutes from payment, you can make the payments and get your past questions transferred to you.