Plateau State 2023/2023 Civil Service Recruitment Application Form Portal: see the requirements and how to apply for the Plateau State Civil Service Commission Recruitment for this year’s jobs opportunity.
The Plateau State Civil Service invites applications from suitably eligible individuals, to enroll in various vacant positions in the ministry. This post should be read carefully by interested individuals who want to apply for the job since it is a detailed guide on how to apply for the 2023 Plateau State Civil Service recruitment.
To provide comprehensive implementation guidance, we have published this article. You can see the recruitment work portal, application criteria and, eligibility, deadline for applications and, how to apply, as you read below. Furthermore, you can see all the documentation required for recruitment and how to successfully submit your application.
This post will provide answers to frequently asked question like:
- How do I apply for the Plateau State Civil Service recruitment 2023/202?
- What are the general requirements for the 2023 Plateau State Civil Service recruitment?
- Where can I get the application form for the 2023 Plateau State Civil Service recruitment?
- Where is the Plateau State Civil Service recruitment 2023/2023 application portal?
- When is the deadline date for online application for the 2023 Plateau State Civil Service recruitment?
- More updates about the Plateau State Civil Service recruitment and other recruitment alerts both within and outside Nigeria.
Requirements For Plateau State Civil Service Recruitment 2023/2023
The requirements below are required to be met by qualified applicants who wish to apply for recruitment. However for further screening and review, applicants who comply with the minimum criteria will be shortlisted. See the list of documents and qualifications needed for the recruitment of the Plateau State civil service commission.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply For Plateau State Civil Service Recruitment 2023/2023
Both applications will be made in order to fill out the application form on the career portal. In addition, to sign up / register with proper details, applicants may have to visit the recruitment process. Generally, application forms are free! For recruitment, you don’t need to pay any money. The work portal / website for Plateau State recruitment is where you need to register.
List’s of Local Governments that are Qualified for the Recruitment
- Barkin Ladi
- Langtang North
- Langtang South
- Qua’an Pan