Renmoney Recruitment For Service Advisor
We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Advisor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Contact Center
Minimum Experience: Mid-level
We are the Place for you, if
- You’re excited about technology and the future, and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
- We are currently seeking to employ a Service Advisor to provide top-notch service to customers with speed, convenience and expertise, thereby maintaining a friendly business relationship.
- Meet performance, KPIs, service level, quality standards, and customer satisfaction rates/standards.
- Receive calls, chats, emails, and other interactions from existing customers with account inquiries, requests, and complaints and provide first level support.
- Make outbound calls to customers and potential customers.
- Assist customers through the Renmoney onboarding platforms (website, mobile app, etc.) via chat or phone call.
- Log requests and complaints that require resolution from other units (second level) and follow up to ensure they are resolved within SLA.
- Provide correct and complete information to customers on the organization’s products and services.
- University Degree or equivalent standard
- 2+ years of experience in sales related field
- Experience with customer service relationship
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime when needed.
This job is Perfect for you if you
- Enjoy adding structure and developing approaches to ambiguous problems
- Are a self-starter, take initiative, work collaboratively, and can self-manage in ambiguity
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are excel and numbers-savvy and very detail oriented
You will not Enjoy this Job if you
- Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
- Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
- Are used to working in/with a large team.
What’s in it for you
- You’ll receive competitive compensation and work with amazing people. You’ll work in a beautiful environment with a flat structure and solve complex, real-world challenges.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply