SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020: Do you desire to work with an Oil company in Nigeria? if yes here is your answer, then this opportunity is for you. we are excited to inform you that the SPIE Oil & Gas Services is currently recruiting good citizens to fill in the vacant positions. here on this page, we have listed out the available vacant positions that you can apply. read below you will see all the requirements you must have to apply for the SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020.
To be certain about the SPIE Oil & Gas Services we are here to enlighten you about the company. This will enable you to understand the key duties that the company performs on a daily basis.
About SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Since its inception, the mission of SPIE Oil & Gas Services as a service company has been to turn work into energy, and vice versa. Over 3,000 engineers and technicians commit themselves daily to projects with a spirit of adventure in which planning mitigates risk-taking. SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a full range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its branch network in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle East, and Asia-Pacific.
The requirement for SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment 2020
- National Diploma or Certificate (ND / NC) or A-levels + 3 years’ further study or BTS / DUT or equivalent,
- 6 years’ experience in the field of Control and Safety Systems and a minimum of 3 years as a Specialist in Control and Safety systems in the Oil and Gas / Petrochemical industry,
- Knowledge of the oil and gas treatment process, installations and equipment. – Advanced knowledge and skill in PLC’s especially Siemens’ SIMATIC Industrial Automation Systems, Panels and HMI’s.
- Knowledge of machine control (e.g compressor control, injection pump control, offloading pump control, turbine control) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of general instrumentation concepts, field devices (sensors and final elements), instrument loops, etc.
- Awareness of Emerson’s DeltaV Process Control System, Allen Bradley’s ControlLogix System and Schneider’s Triconex Safety Instrumented Systems are an added advantage.
- Awareness of SAP CMIMS or similar
- Awareness of Operator Training Simulators.
- Possession of good interpersonal skills – Fluency in English language is required and knowledge of French language is an advantage
- Minimum level of experience required: 6 years or more
SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment Application Closing Date
currently, the closing date for SPIE Oil & Gas Services is Not Specified.
How to Apply For SPIE & Gas Services Recruitment
All candidates who wish to Apply should click the link below to apply
Click here to apply online