Taraba State 2022/2022 Civil Service Recruitment Application Form Portal. We are pleased to inform you that the Taraba State Civil Service is currently receiving applications for its 2022 job vacancies from appropriate and eligible applicants. -see the requirements and how to apply for the Taraba State Civil Service Commission Recruitment for this year’s job opportunity.
A lot of questions have been raised about recruitment for the Taraba State Civil Service and a list of the most frequently asked questions is given below:
- How do I apply for the Taraba State Civil recruitment 2022/2022?
- What are the general requirements for the 2022 Taraba State Civil recruitment?
- Where can I get the application form for the 2022 Taraba State Civil recruitment?
- Where is the Taraba State Civil recruitment 2022/2022 application portal?
- When is the deadline date for the online application for the 2022 Taraba State Civil recruitment?
- More updates about the Taraba State Civil recruitment and other recruitment alerts both within and outside Nigeria.
Requirements for 2022/2022 Taraba State Civil Servant Recruitment
The conditions below are required to be met by qualified applicants who wish to apply for the recruitment. However, for further selection and examination, applicants who comply with the minimum criteria will be shortlisted. See the list of documents and qualifications needed for recruitment by the Taraba State civil service commission.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to apply for Taraba State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2022
All requests will be made in order to fill out an application form on the career portal. In addition, to sign up/register with correct details, applicants would have to visit the recruitment process. Typically, application forms are available! For recruitment, you don’t have to pay any money. The work portal/website for Sokoto State Civil recruitment is where you need to register.
Meeting the criteria of the Recruitment Application Form 2022/2022 for the Sokoto State Civil Service Commission. You are now eligible to apply from here.
By applying manually, please follow the instruction below;
Stating clearly current place of work, grade level, and highest qualification
Interested and suitable candidates should submit and address Ten (10) copies of their Applications with detailed
State Planning Commission,
Jalingo, Taraba State.
Candidates are required to state clearly, current place of work, grade level, and highest qualification.