The WAEC recruitment 2023 – West Africa Examination Council hires people across West Africa into vacant positions that need to be filled; you need to know that pre-requisites are saturated during this process, and candidates need to possess them before considering applying. These requirements have been clearly stated in this article, so it is advisable to carefully read if you are interested in recruiting the West African Examination Council.
About West Africa Examination Council WAEC
WAEC is not an unusual organization for any African, otherwise, you wouldn’t read this page right?. The West African Examination Council is the organization responsible for giving the final exam to secondary school leavers before taking Jamb or UTME examinations into tertiary institutions if they have the means or wishes. Mostly with operations in the west of Africa; WAEC recruitment is the waec organization sector set to recruit Nigerian people and engage them entirely in their project.
Available Positions In Waec Recruitment
- Database Administrator II
- Assistant Registrar II (Psychology)
- Assistant Registrar II (Hausa)
- Mechanical Engineer II
- Assistant Registrar II (Garment Making and Clothing & Textile)
- Human Resource Management Officer II
- Assistant Registrar II – Mechanical Subjects
- Assistant Registrar II (Basic Electricity)
- Electrical Engineer II
- Quantity Surveyor II
- Assistant Registrar II (French)
- Assistant Registrar II (Arabic)
- Computer Hardware Maintenance Engineer II
- Assistant Registrar II (Mathematics)
- Assistant Registrar II (English Language/Literature-In-English)
- Application Programmer II
- Assistant Registrar II (Geography)
- Assistant Registrar II (Marketing and Store Management)
- Assistant Registrar II (Economics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Physics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Civil Subjects) Woodwork, Furniture Making and Upholstery
- Accountant II
- Assistant Registrar II (Business Studies)
- Assistant Registrar II (Biology)
- Assistant Registrar II (History)
WAEC Recruitment Requirements
- Possession of OND, NCE, HND and B.Sc., in any discipline from any recognized Institution.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE, including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years.
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment
Rumors have circulated that the WAEC Recruitment 2023/2023 is out, some even have telephone numbers to call the innocent aspirants to give the WAEC Application Form in exchange for cash or some other form of gratuity. – “ALL These ARE FAKE INFORMATION-BE WISE.”
Interested and eligible applicants will send letters of application and CV’s to;
The Vice Director (HRM),
Such letters should state as follows:
Age / Birth Date
Address to Email
Cell (s) No(s)
Note: Aptitude Test and Interview invites only shortlisted applicants
Leave a Reply