Abia State Subeb Recruitment Application From Portal 2024: Do you dream to become a teacher? if yes here is an opportunity for you to make your dreams come to reality. Abia State Universal Basic Education SUBEB is currently recruiting good citizens to fill in the vacant positions if you are seeking for a job opportunity I urge you to read till the end of this article and have the complete information concerning the Abia State subeb recruitment below on this page we have outlined all the requirement and how to apply without stress continue reading….
Currently, the number of children in public schools needing education is growing further as students in private schools are seeking transfer to public schools, particularly at the junior high school level. The large number brings the program under pressure, as demonstrated by the census data on basic school facilities
- English Teacher
- Mathematics Teacher
- Yoruba Teacher
- Computer, Basic Science Teacher
- Agricultural Science Teacher
- Home Economics Teacher
- Art & Craft Teacher
- Special Education Teacher
- IRK/CRK Teacher
The Requirement for Abia State Subeb Recruitment
All candidates who wish to apply for the Abia state Subeb must have the following requirement before filling the application form
- Candidates must be citizens of Nigeria by birth with National Identification card
- candidates age must not be less than 23 – 30n years
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Applicant must have ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours
- Candidates must have an NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- must have the ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Applicant must be frequent in Engish with good communication skills
All aspiring Applicant should that the online application registration for 2019 Abia State Subeb recruitment form portal is currently opened for new registration
Applicants who have successfully completed the above-mentioned criteria must apply their application to the address listed below, along with photocopies of their NCE certificate, birth certificates, and name ;
Click Here To Apply https://www.abiastate.gov.ng/