BABCOCK University Post UTME Past Questions: Gaining to university in Babcock isn’t almost as difficult as you might think. In UTME you only need a minimum score of 180 and you meet all the requirements of O Level. You also have to pass the Babcock post UTME on top of these. Enough that, you get the UTME and O Level result you need, what next? Consider using our past questions and answers on BABCOCK UNIVERSITY after UTME. How do these past questions help you to achieve acceptance? You ‘re ready to find out.
About BABCOCK UNIVERSITY Post UTME
The school fees for Babcock university vary from two hundred thousand Naira to five hundred thousand Naira. The Post UTME council is quite strict with their selection process for this reason. This is basically, to be sure that only a few students willing to study will get a placement.
Nevertheless it has to be cracked, no matter how hard a nut is. Usually the question is by Who? Let me take you through a journey from the point where you register, what to expect in the Babcock Post UTME hall and how to check out the results of your Babcock Post UTME.
Why You Should Download BABCOCK UNIVERSITY Post UTME Past Questions
The UTME cut off mark on Babcock University is 180. This literally implies that only applicants who score 180 and above in UTME can register for Babcock Post UTME. However, it is important to note that 180 is a general UTME score. Admission to Babcock with 180 depends solely on how many students are searching for the same place and what they scored that year. In existence, in Babcock Post UTME screening exercise, you may score 180 and still not have a chance particularly if you are doing poorly. Also, considering Babcock ‘s professional courses simply means you will need to score at least 200 in the last UTME exam.
How to Get BABCOCK UNIVERSITY Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
Please follow the guidelines give below to make payment
Pay the sum of N1,500 to the account below:
Account Name: IMOH NKEREUWEM ASUQUO
Account No: 0258732121
Bank: GT Bank
Once we have confirmed your payment, send a text with your depositor’s name and email address to this phone number 08125457266, we will immediately send your Past Questions and Answers to your inbox or your WhatsApp in pdf format.
Free BABCOCK University Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers
There are fifty (50) questions comprising English Langauge, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Note, each subject expect Mathematics are of two groups A and B. Below are the questions
Post UTME Past Questions for the English Language
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the… (A) break out(B) break up (C) break-in (D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed (A) begged for mercy (B) made a plea for mitigation (C) made an ovation (D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car. (A)seize (B) cease (C) sieze (D) sease
4. If you are going to the market, may I… please? (A) follow you (B)come with you (C) come by you (D) come as your second
5. Thank you for the party, we really… (A) enjoyed ourselves (B)enjoyed (C) enjoyed very much (D) enjoyed too much.
Post UTME Past Questions for Mathematics
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3 (C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2 (B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
4. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French. (A) 45 (B) 50 (C) 55 (D) 60
5. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12 (B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
Post UTME Past Questions for Biology
1. The muscle cell fluid of an athlete was tested immediately after a 100m race and was found to contain a high concentration of lactic acid. Explain what could have caused this. The (A) athlete must have eaten food containing a lactic acid (B) athlete must have injected lactic acid into his blood just before the race (C)athlete must have carried out anaerobic respiration during the race (D) athlete must have inhaled lactic acid from the environment during the race.
2. One of this is not a continuous variation (A) height (B) weight (C)tongue rolling (D) skin colour
3. One of the following is usually worm-like, cylindrical or flattened(A) molluscs (B) insects (C) nematodes (D) annelids
4. The roots hairs are for (A) strength and support (B) conducting liquid (C)absorption of water and salt (D) penetration into the soil
5. The random way genes recombine during meiosis and fertilization leads to (A) genetic variation (B) phenotype (C) genome (D) genotype
Post UTME Past Questions for Physics
1. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed? (A) 0.2kw (B) 4.0kw (C) 10kw (D) 15kw (E)20kw
2. A gun of mass 0.1kg has a bullet of mass 0.1kg , the bullet leaves the piston when fired at a velocity of 200m/s , find the final velocity (A) 20m/s (B) 23m/s (C) 30m/s (D) 45m/s (E) 15m/s
3. Which of the following pairs has one vector and one scalar quantity? (A) displacement, acceleration (B) potential energy, work (C) speed, power (D)kinetic energy, force (E) velocity, momentum
4. If p is the momentum of an object, then the expression P2/m has the same units as(A) acceleration(B) Energy (C) force (D) impulse(E) power
5. A ship floating in the clear water of density 1000kg moves to sea-water of density 1050kg where it floats, the upthrust on the ship then (A)stays constant (B) decreases (C) increases (D) increases by 0.05 times (E) decreases by 0.05 times