AKSUBEB Recruitment 2022/2022 | Akwa Ibom State SUBEB Recruitment Portal: Are you a graduate or an undergraduate seeking for Teaching jobs in Nigeria? if yes this opportunity is for you. This to inform that the Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board is currently Recruiting young graduate to fill in the vacant positions. in this article, you will have verified information on how to apply for AKSUBEB Recruitment 2022/2022. Read the full details below.
The Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education board recruitment Has Started See the qualifications and submission process here about the ongoing ASKSUBEB primary education board recruitment 2022.
AKSUBEB Recruitment 2022/2022
The Akwa Ibom State Universal Basic Education Board which is popularly known as (AKSUBEB), Uyo Announces that 3,000 teachers have been hired into public primary schools in the State as follows:
Requirements For AKSUBEB 2022/2022 Recruitment:
Before you are eligible to apply for the AKSUBEB recruitment 2022 you must have the following qualifications before filling the application form for a successful application.
All aspiring candidates must have the following qualifications from recognized institutions:
- Candidates must have First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Must have WASSCE, NECO, GCE or Grade II Certificate, National Certificate in Education (NCE) must have not less than (5) five credit including maths and English language.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- Must have a valid ID card this includes: Permanent Voters card and National ID card from NINM
- Must have good communication skills fluent in Engish
- Applicant must not be enrolled in N-power or FTS
- Candidates must not be a cultist
- The applicant must be free from the financial embarrassment of any kind.
Qualification for AKSUBEB Appointment
To qualify for an appointment, candidates must have the following certificates.
1. national Certificate in Education (NCE) from a recognized college of Education ( Not NTI). those with a pass grade should not apply.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.ED). Candidates with a first-class degree should possess a minimum of a 2nd Class Lower Division, and must also have completed or be exempted from the NYSC scheme.
How to Apply for AKSUBEB Recruitment 2022/2022
To Apply for AKSUBEB recruitment all aspiring applicant is required to submit typewritten application with Photocopies of relevant credentials attached, addressed to:
- The Executive Chairman.
- State Universal Basic Education Board
- Akwa Ibom State.
DATE OF APPLICATION:
All applications should be submitted at the Local Education Authority (LEA) of the applicant’s Local Government Area (LGA) from 12th of April to 26th of April 2022 ( 2 weeks)
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for examination.