JAMB CAPS 2023 How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission Offer: Have you been admitted to the academic session 2023/2023? If yes, you must continue to the JAMB CAPS portal to specify your admission offer’s ACCEPTANCE or REJECTION to allow your admission processing. The portal is intended for applicants for both UTME and Direct Entry.
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) management has enabled the portal of the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) where applicants for UTME and Direct Entry can accept or dismiss their admission offer.
As part of JAMB’s new admission strategy, all admissions would be made online through the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS), therefore, all applicants seeking admissions to universities, polytechnics, educational colleges, and other tertiary institutions in Nigeria for the 2023/2023 Academic Session are recommended to visit the JAMB CAPS portal to verify their admissions status and also to indicate their admissions status.
Some institutions may not publish on their own portal or notice board the list of applicants admitted to their different programs. In order to monitor their admission status, admission seekers are recommended to continuously verify JAMB CAPS.
PLEASE NOTE: Your admission search is over once you accept admission, as you will no longer be accessible for entry consideration from other colleges. On the other side, if you dismiss admission, you will be accessible for admission consideration to other colleges that have free entry slots.
What is JAMB CAPS?
The Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) is a platform developed to ensure the admission process’s quality control, accountability, and legitimacy. It is anticipated that the Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) will provide for a ‘ market place ‘ in the JAMB portal where schools can go and ‘ demand for Nigerian learners who score their cut-off points.
The scheme is only for those who fulfill their cut off points can be admitted by institutions. If a candidate does not fulfill the cut off mark, that student would definitely be refused entry regardless of the association of the candidate.
How to Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- First candidates must visit the JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Fill in the required columns with your Email Address and Password and login.
- Locate and click on ‘ Check CAPS Admission Status for 2023 UTME / DE. ‘
- On the left panel, select ‘ Admission Status. ‘
- To load your profile, locate and press the ‘ Search ‘ button in front of your JAMB registration number.
- Under ‘ Admission Profile, ‘ you can now accept/reject your admission offer.
NB: Acceptance/rejection of admission offer is free!
Information for Candidates that are yet to be admitted.
- Candidates who are not admitted should monitor their entry carefully through JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates who used “awaiting outcome” during their registration should upload their O’Level outcome to the JAMB portal so that they can process their admission of their choice institution. Recommended: How to upload the JAMB Portal / Profile 2019/2023 O’Level Result.
Have you been admitted? if yes please Share you success story in the comments section below.