Sokoto State 2021/2022 Civil Service Recruitment Form Portal. We are pleased to inform you that the application portal for the Sokoto State 2021/2022 Civil Service Recruitment is finally open to all eligible candidates who wish to apply for the Sokoto State Civil Sevirce recruitment.
Do you know that you could take part in Sokoto State Civil Sevirce Recruitment 2021? The full details of Sokoto State Civil Sevirce Recruitment are found in this article here, and as such you will be ready to apply for this job, but first of all, you will need to fulfill the criteria to be qualified to be hired in the Sokoto State Civil Sevirce Recruitment.
This post will provide answers to frequently asked question like:
- How do I apply for the Sokoto State Civil Sevirce recruitment 2021/2022?
- What are the general requirements for the 2021 Sokoto State Civil Sevirce recruitment?
- Where can I get the application form for the 2021 Sokoto State Civil Sevirce recruitment?
- Where is the Sokoto State Civil Sevirce recruitment 2021/2022 application portal?
- When is the deadline date for online application for the 2021 Sokoto State Civil Sevirce recruitment?
- More updates about the Sokoto State Civil Sevirce recruitment and other recruitment alerts both within and outside Nigeria.
Requirements For Sokoto State Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022
Interested applicants who wish to apply for recruitment are expected to meet the criteria below. However, candidates who meet with the minimum requirements will be shortlisted for further selection and review. See the list of documents and qualifications needed for the Sokoto State civil service commission to be recruited.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply For Sokoto State Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022
In order to fill out the application form on the job portal, all requests will be made. In addition, applicants will have to visit the recruitment process to sign up / register with correct information. Application forms are usually open! You do not need to pay any money for recruitment. Where you need to register is the job portal/website for Sokoto State Civil recruitment.
List’s of Local Governments that are Qualified for the Recruitment
- Dange Shuni
- Sabon Birni
- Sokoto North
- Sokoto South