New Zealand Government Scholarships 2020/2021: Are you online searching for a scholarship that you can apply? if yes, we have good news for you. We are delighted to inform you that the New Zealand Government Scholarships is ongoing apply now and study in New Zealand. read below you will have all the information about the scholarship.
This scholarship is for eligible citizens from developing countries to study abroad at a New Zealand education institution or university or at a Pacific university. New Zealand Scholarships are available to citizens of these countries in Africa:
Eligible countries in Africa:
Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Djibouti, Egypt, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Levels of study available:
One of eleven New Zealand universities and educational institutions that pursue these postgraduate qualifications:
- Postgraduate Certificate (6 months)
- Postgraduate Diploma (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (1-2 years)
- Ph.D. (up to 3.5 years)
Benefits Of New Zealand Government Scholarships
- full tuition fees
- living allowance (stipend) – NZ$480 per week. This is a contribution to basic living expenses
- an establishment allowance – NZ$3000. This is a contribution to assist with set up costs in New Zealand – for example, it can be used towards accommodation expenses, textbooks, study materials
- medical and travel insurance
- travel to and from your home country – this is for travel from your home country at the start of the scholarship, and for you to return to your home country at the end of your scholarship. Note that we offer our scholarships for the shortest amount of time needed for you to complete the academic program.
- home leave or reunion travel for some scholars
- assistance with research and thesis costs for many postgraduate research students
How to Apply for New Zealand Government Scholarships
Eligible applicants can only start a formal application for their country from the opening date of the application.
STAGE 1. Click Here to check the Online Eligibility Test (external link) to see if you qualify for the test. Whether you agree to be eligible for the Online Eligibility Test, you will obtain an eligibility code (number).
STAGE 2 You will see a “register” button on the website if you are registered, click on this to start your New Zealand Scholarship Account registration. You will be required to enter an email address (this will be your username to log in later). To ensure that this email address is not already being used, the system will run a search. You will have to complete the rest of your account details and click’ Login’ if the test passes. This is where you will enter the Eligibility Code that you have emailed to yourself or written down.
STAGE 3 To complete the registration process, you will be sent an email creating a password. Tap on the email connection that will take you to a page where you need to set your password. Remember to look in your spam folder, where you often filter automatic messages.
FINAL STAGE Use your New Zealand Scholarship account to use the online application program for the New Zealand Scholarship at any time between your country’s opening and closing dates.
For more details:
Application Deadline:Friday 28 February 2020, 12.00 pm NZ Time.