Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Post Primary Scholarship Scheme 2023/2023: For the 2023/2023 session, the NLNG Post Primary Scholarship Scheme is ongoing. Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is calling for applications for its 2023 / 2023 Post Primary Scholarship Award from interested and eligible primary school pupils.
The Post Primary Scholarship Scheme for Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) is currently ongoing. The registration portal is https:/www.nigerialng.com/. for this scholarship application. For the qualifications, criteria and method of application, please read below in order to apply successfully for this scholarship opening.
Criteria for Award – Merit
Prospective recipient must have the following
- Be an indigene of NLNG host communities.
- Be a basic 5 or 6 pupil and must provide his / her Basic 5 or 6 result.
- Provide an attestation letter signed & stamped by the Head Teacher of his / her school (contact telephone number of the Head Teacher must be stated in the letter)
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his / her community.
- Provide letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Provide a passport-sized photograph
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Application Closing Date
6th November, 2023.
How to Apply Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) Post Primary Scholarship Scheme 2023/2023
Candidates who are interested and eligible can launch their application online at https:/www.nigerialng.com/
Procedure for Applications
- Click on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu.
- Then click on “PPSS Scholarship Application Link” on the “Related Links Section” of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
- All requested documents must be uploaded to avoid disqualification.
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone number) as these will be used to communicate the outcome of the application.
- Applicants will be disqualified for falsification of documents.
- Application will be disqualified for non-adherence to criteria for this scheme.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the selection test.
- Applicants are advised to provide valid contact details (email address and / or telephone numbers) which they must check regularly after the selection test, as these will be used to communicate the outcome of their application.