Application for the 2023-2023 NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship is currently open. The aim of the NNPC Scholarship is to finance fees for undergraduates at universities in Nigeria. For more info, review the eligibility criteria. In order to make it to the final shortlist, Guideempire will guide you on the processes involved in successfully completing the application process/form here.
All You Need To Know About NNPC-Total Scholarships 2023/2023
The Total Scholarship is available to study any course at tertiary institutions in Nigeria for undergraduate students. The NNPC Scholarship is available for Nigerian students. For undergraduate students, the NNPC Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship. To pay tuition fees, lodging, book allowances, etc., the winner will get up to NGN 150,000 annually.
Qualification/Eligibility NNPC-Total Undergraduate Scholarships
- Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- Be a Registered FULL-TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
- Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
- Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students)
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above need not apply
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply
Requirements for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarships 2023/2023 Application
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE), WAEC or NECO
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
Guidelines on How to apply for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarships 2023/2023
- All qualified and interested candidates should Click https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/ to apply successfully
- Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address
- Upload your recent passport photograph
- Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number
- Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state
- Select your university, course, and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter
- Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices
- Review your application to ensure all fields have been correctly entered.
- Upload all the documents required
- Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and conditions. The on-screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too
Closing Date for NNPC/Total Scholarship Program 2023/2023
The application closing date/deadline for NNPC/Total Scholarship application is October 31st, 2023.