Nigeria Police NPF Recruitment 2022 From Portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/: Are you a graduate searching for paramilitary Jobs in Nigeria? if yes then you are in the right place. The Police minister Muhammad Dingyadi has said that hiring of a fresh batch of 10,000 policemen would begin on
July 14 to August 23. Screening begins from August 24 to August 30, 2022. So if you would like to see how you can apply for NPF Recruitment 2022, I urge you to read till the end of this article.
The upcoming recruitment of Nigeria Police Force 2022 is part of the planned recruitment of 40,000 constables over a four-year period as presided by Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.). This means the Nigeria Police Force recruitment portal 2022 will be open soon and we will update this post as soon as recruitment starts to stay up-to-date.
In addition, there are lots of things you need to understand about Nigeria Police before applying. The Nigeria Police Recruitment application form is free in case you haven’t heard before. Don’t pay anybody, you are told. If pressured, be sure to report the person to the police nearest to you.
Some of the most commonly asked questions about Police Recruitment in Nigeria include:
- Is Nigeria Police 2022 job application form out?
- Any Latest vacancies at Nigeria Police near me?
- Where can I obtain the 2022 Nigeria Police Recruitment form?
- When will Nigeria Police start 2022 Recruitment?
- I need Nigeria Police 2022 Recruitments updates,
- How can I apply for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022? Just to list a few.
That is why we decided to create this page to enlighten you with regard to recruitment for Nigeria Police 2022.
Make Sure You Get Our Past Questions
Nigeria Police Recruitment Requirements 2022/2022
Read the below NPF recruitment requirements:
Note: These might change and we will update accordingly.
- Every applicant should possess a valid identity card. It can be your driving license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- For candidates who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE), or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
Below is the list of Police Service Commission (PSC) Categories:
- Police Constable
- Cadet Inspector of Police
- Cadet Assistant Superintendent of Police
How to Apply for Nigeria police recruitment 2022/2022
Application into Nigeria Police Force required NATIONAL IDENTITY MANAGEMENT COMMISSION (Nimc) Number, by providing the number you have given Nigeria police Force the right to get your biodata i.e. Basic information from Nimc and the data will not be editable after creating Account.
- Visit the Nigeria Police recruitment Portal at www.policerecruitment.gov.ng and fill in your information.
- Type your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Type in your Email and build an account
- Type in your password and fill the captcha (sum of the two numbers above the box)
- Click Create Account
- Ensure you fill the police online application form correctly
- Submit your application and wait for Nigeria Police shortlist
How to Solve the Police Recruitment login challenge to prove you are not a robot. Add the two numbers on top of the Sum box and type it inside the Sum box. For instance, the sum above = 3 + 1 = 4, so 4 should be typed inside the box
Print the information that is sent directly to your account, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive, please.
No email and/or NIN can be used more than once in this application
Applicants with several applications will be disqualified
The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any communication with candidates for this exercise apart from its platform or candidates’ addresses.
Ensure you search and upload all the appropriate credentials correctly to avoid disqualification. The guidelines to follow are on the Nigeria recruitment page.