Yobe State Civil Service 2022/2022 Recruitment Portal www.yobestate.gov.ng :The Yobe State Civil Service Commission invites suitably eligible citizens to apply for employment. There are several vacant places to be filled by the Imo State Civil Service Commission.
This is the page to understand more about the Yobe State Civil Service Commission Recruitment and don’t forget the criteria for this job will be detailed on this page so that you will get all the required information you need to know about this recruitment, see below for more details.
Every job in Nigeria is aimed at alleviating people from poverty and providing them with food on their table and better living conditions. International recruiting would demand that you also comply with international standards.
This article will provide answers to frequently asked question like:
- How do I apply for the Yobe State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2022/2022?
- What are the general requirements for the 2022 Yobe State Civil Service Commission recruitment?
- Where can I get the application form for the 2022 Yobe State Civil Service Commission re recruitment?
- Where is the Yobe State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2022/2022 application portal?
- When is the deadline date for online application for the 2022 Yobe State Civil Service recruitment?
- More updates about the Yobe State Civil Service Commission recruitment and other recruitment alerts both within and outside Nigeria.
Requirements For Yobe State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2022
The requirements set out below require eligible applicants who wish to apply for recruitment to be fulfilled. However, applicants who comply with the minimum requirements will be shortlisted for further selection and review. See the list of documents and qualifications required for the Yobe State civil service commission for recruitment.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to apply for Yobe State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2022
Ensure that you have your CV, original and photocopies of your credentials and then visit the Yobe State Recruitment Portal for further information to register and apply or visit Yobe State Government www.yobestate.gov.ng. Make sure that you bookmark this page as it is frequently updated.