FG BEA Scholarship 2022/2022 for Nigerians to Study Abroad: FG Bea Scholarship: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship for Nigerians to Study Abroad for the 2022/2022 Session of the Federal Government (FG). The application closing date is Friday 11 December 2022. the form is available for both undergraduates and postgraduates,
Are you online looking for a scholarship to sponsor your education to the next level? if yes we have good news for you right here on this page. We are glad to inform you that The Nigerian Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. Study Overseas (Bilateral Educational Agreement) Federal Government Scholarship 2022/2022 is currently ongoing. read below as we show you the requirement and how to apply for the FG Bea Scholarship without stress.
FG BEA Scholarship Awards 2022/2022: Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines, Computer Based Test (CBT) Dates, Time, Venue and Deadline for 2022/2022 Undergraduates & Postgraduate.
The countries involved are liable for the tuition and hotel costs, while the government of Nigeria takes care of supplements, warm clothing, health insurance, study grants, and take-off where appropriate.
Please know that BEA PROCESSING does not impact any charge for processing. THEREFORE, FRAUDSTERS’ BEWARE!
Federal Government BEA Scholarship Fields of Study.
- Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc; and
- Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D.) in all fields.
Criteria & Eligibility of the Federal Government BEA Scholarship.
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth
- All Applicants must have a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2018 and 2019).
- Applicants age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelor’s degree program with at least a 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- Applicants age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.