Niger State Civil Service Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal http://www.nigerstatecsc.org/: This post is for Niger State unemployed indigenous people who are searching with the Niger State Civil Service Commission for work or employment opportunities as this post will give them a comprehensive guide on the upcoming recruitment.
You may have been browsing the web today searching for the ongoing Niger State Civil Service Recruitment, and here it is. We have all the latest information on the registration process, how to apply properly, and the address of the valid connection. Then you have to follow the step-by-step guide through to the end to get this done effectively.
Available Positions to Apply in Niger State Civil Service Recruitment 2022
In this aspect, we bring you a detailed guide to properly choose the correct place to apply.
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
Requirements For Niger State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2022
Are you online looking for the criteria for this civil service? Well, we’ve gathered all of them here for you.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply For Niger State Civil Service Recruitment 2022/2022
This is a detailed guide on how to apply for this ongoing recruitment for the Niger State civil service. In order to decide whether you will get the position, how you apply goes a long way. So we’re ready to advise you on all your documentation and information, then go to the website of the civil service commission and begin your registration.
Are you ready to apply for civil service in the state of Niger? Then this is the link to the official http:/www.nigerstatecsc.org/org portal
Qualified Local Government that can Apply
This is the last stage to find out if you are eligible to apply for this job. Carefully check the list below to see if your local government is included.