Union Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions: You can now download the Union Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions with correct answers right here on this page by following the instructions that have been below. you will have download the past questions into your phone and computer. if you have applied for the Union Bank recruitment and you desire the pass the Job Aptitude Test which will comment soon I will urge you to read till the end of this article to have full details.
Union Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers
We’ve done enough analysis and compiled all the Union Bank‘s required past Questions and Answer to prepare for your exams. To stay on top of your game, practice with our Sample Union Bank Past Question & Answer with over 1,000 sample questions from past aptitude tests.
Questions for this test are derived from these core areas:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Numerical Reasoning
- Current Affairs
- Common Knowledge
SAMPLE QUESTIONS IN Union Bank Past Question
The unpleasant feeling passed and she glanced guardedly up at him. He was walking unmarked in moonlight, innocent of her reaction to him. She felt then – this thought had come to her before – that there· might be more to him than she had imagined. She felt ashamed she had ever thanked him for the help he had given her father.
1. She glanced at him when
- (a) He walked alone and unnoticed in moonlight
- (b) She was sure that she was not being noticed
- (c). Her reactions did not have any effect on him
- (d) The unpleasant feeling passed
2. Her unpleasant feeling passed when
- (a) He did not take any notice of her
- (b) The moonlight was beautiful
- (c) She realized her sense of shame
- (d) She looked carefully at him
3. She was ashamed because
- (a) She was spying on him
- (b) There was more to him than she had imagined
- (c) A recurring thought came back to her
- (d) She had never thanked him for his help to her father
4. P is 30% more efficient than Q. P can complete a work in 23 days. If P and Q work together, how much time will it take to complete the same work?
- A. 9
- B. 11
- C. 13
- D. 15
5. If A = x% of y and B = y% of x, then which of the following is true?
- A. A is smaller than B
- B. Relationship between A and B cannot be determined
- C. If x is smaller than y, then A is greater than B
- D. A is greater than B
How to Download Union Bank Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answer PDF
Please follow the guidelines give below to make payment
Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: IMOH NKEREUWEM ASUQUO
Once we have confirmed your payment, send a text with your depositor’s name and email address to this phone number 08125457266, we will immediately send your Past Questions and Answers to your inbox or your WhatsApp in pdf format.